Chapter - 41

Meera and Divya arranged the necessary things they bought for the couple. Everything was done. Aarav left afternoon since he had some meeting and asked Shiva to join his office next Monday and once again wished them a happy married life. Karthik too left. Shakthi slept since she didn't sleep last night. Shiva helped them in arrangements.

Finally everything was done. "Okay Divya let's leave and they may take some rest. I ordered food online, they will deliver within an hour. We can eat outside" Meera said without giving any gap.

Divya looked her with chuckle. Meera looked her like why. "Everything is done and one important thing is not yet done and that's the important arrangement we should do now" she said by crossing her arms. "What?" Meera asked confusingly.

"Tube light. They are married today and tonight is their wedding night" she said by hitting her forehead. Meera rolled her eyes. "What!! Come let's decorate the bed" she said with mischievous smile. Meera smiled at her action and agreed to her idea.

They arranged the room with fragrant flowers and candles. They kept some sweets too. The arrangement was simple and beautiful. Both smiled and locked the room. Meanwhile Shakthi woke up. Meera went to her and asked her to take shower since she looked tired.

Shakthi too thought the same and took a hot shower to drive off her tiredness. She came out with bathrobe, Meera handed over a simple white saree and she accepted happily and changed to saree. Meera applied light make up and Shakthi looked like an angle. Meera kissed her cheek.

Shiva came inside. Divya smiled at him. He looked her confusingly. She didn't reply and she said Meera that it's getting late. Meera nodded and handed over the room key to Shiva. He bought the key and bid bye. Meera informed Shakthi about their arrangements and Shakthi smiled shyly.

Meera and Divya left their home. Shiva opened the room door and surprised to see the arrangements and one minute he was confused about it. Finally he realized the reason behind the arrangements and went inside the room with smile.

He walked near the window and starred the dark sky and the bright full moon. Moon light flashed inside the room through the window. The place was too pleasant and completely quit. The silence was filled with the jingling sound of her anklets which indicates her presence and made the environment more pleasant. He smiled and turned towards her.

She came with small slow steps by bending her eyes not meeting his. He reached her and made her to look his face by rasing her chin. Her face was glowing in moon light. He stared her face lovingly. She lowered her gaze, he smiled by looking her activities.

"Finally we are married. This is the day we are longing for long time na" he asked excitingly by hugging her. She nodded. "Don't we want to celebrate this day?" He asked curiously. She immediately replied yes. "Yes, we will never forget this day and we are going for a long drive, now" he said with amusement.

"How? You don't have your bike too right" she asked with wide eyes. "I have my own ways baby. Follow me" he walked by sighing her to follow him. She walked with him and found a bike. He winked and sighed her to sit. She didn't ask any further questions and sat behind him immediately and hugged him tight.

"First time going out with my husband, that too on my wedding day" she exclaimed happily. He rode happily and she hugged him tightly. They went for a long drive and he found ice cream shop and bought her favorite ice cream. She ate happily and fed him with her hand. Finally they reached home around 1'O clock.

Shakthi was very happy but was half slept. She looked so cute in her sleepy face. He kissed her nose playfully and made her to lie on the bed. He caressed her hair and made her sleep peacefully. She slept as soon as her head hit the pillow. He kissed her forehead and hugged her close to his heart and slept peacefully embracing her. She too slept like a child. Finally their dream to sleep in each other's embrace came true now.