Chapter - 69

Meera's eyes filled with happy tears. She never expected that he will give such a big surprise. She opened the jewellery box and found a Mangalsutra(wedding chain) and metti (toe ring) inside the box.

She took that in her hand and her heart was overwhelmed with happiness and her eyes searched for him

She took that in her hand and her heart was overwhelmed with happiness and her eyes searched for him. She closed the box and ran in the direction where he went. She searched for him but couldn't find him anywhere. She searched him and finally found him standing there starring at the sunset. She didn't waste even a single second, ran towards him and hugged him from behind. The hug was very tight and her freely flowing tears wet his shirt.

He slowly turned towards her without breaking the hug and when he completely turned towards her, he hugged her close to his heart. His mood lightened and happiness bloomed inside him. "I'm sorry for not listening your words" she sniveled and snuggled more into him.

"Please don't cry Meera. I don't want to see you in tears" he said by patting her back. "Are you angry with me?" She asked without looking at him. "Why should I?" He asked. "I didn't listen your words and hurt by my actions" she said sadly. "No Meera. I'm the one who hurt you more. Will you forgive me?" He asked by looking into her eyes. "Forgiven" she said with a smile.

"But how you came to know about that Pallavi's plan?" She asked in confused tone. "Aarav helped me in that" he replied. "Aarav! He is my friend" she said with excitement. "Yes and he is the one who informed me about their plans" he said with smile. "Do uncle and aunty know about this?" She asked sadly. "Yeah, two weeks ago I revealed the truth and they were shocked to know their true identity. My mom couldn't tolerate their betrayal" he said sadly.

"Don't worry. Atleast now they identified their true colour right. After this they will be happy" she said with smile. He too nodded with a beautiful smile.

"But why she planned to kill me? We didn't confess our love and how she learnt about it? How Aarav came to know about this and why he directly contacted you?" She listed several questions without giving a gap. He took a deep breath and sat on the sand by resting his cheeks by his palm. "What happened Krishna?" She asked worriedly. "We are talking after long time that too I proposed you for the first time. You didn't answered for my proposal but you're continuously asking all those worthless questions. I'm thinking about our future. How unromantic!" He said sadly.

"I just asked my doubt and what you're expecting me to do?" She asked crossing her arms. "You don't know what you should do, right. That's what I said. How unromantic my future was!! If Pallavi was in your place, she might have done all naughty things. How sweet it would be" he said by acting like imagining the scene. That's it, she lost her cool and searched something.

"What are you searching?" He asked, she took a big stone in her hand, he guessed what is going to happen next and started running from that place. "I won't leave you today. You're going to die in my hands" she said by chasing him.

He ran fast and finally stopped near a tree. She too reached him and raised her hand to hit him. He caught her hand delicately and she dropped the stone once he touched her hand. Before she could withdraw her mind from its far places, his arms were around her waist with their eyes locked.