Chapter - 31

Priya's heart filled with happiness. She rushed to the stairs and reached the room in first floor. She found two rooms there  and confused about which room to choose. She found a red ribbon on the door handle and decided that might be the room and she opened it. The room was fully decorated with candles and small red lights, the lights gleamed on her face and made her more beautiful.

The room looked more beautiful and she found a table at middle of the room with her favorite cake on it. Her photos were hanged above the table along with glitter papers. All her photos looked adorable. She looked every arrangements with an awe.

"Welcome my Queen" she heard the most manly voice which she was longing to hear from morning. She turned to look at him with a beautiful smile. His face was Bright in that light, his eyes was full of love which she could feel.

She stood there still. He came towards her with the most cheerful smile. He stood on his knees and opened the box which he had in his hand. Its beautiful platinum ring. She looked him lovingly.

He took the ring in his hand

He took the ring in his hand. "I was waiting for this moment for long time Priya. Now the time came and all these days I just wanna ask you this one question. WILL YOU MARRY ME PRIYA?" he asked sincerely, his unconditional love was clearly visible in his eyes.

"I WILL" Priya replied with tears. He presented the ring and stood up holding her hands. "I LOVE YOU VARUN" she said with happy tears. He smiled wholeheartedly. She hugged him all of the sudden. He embrased her in his arms.

"Priya, I have something for you" by saying that he went to the side table and took a gift parcel. She opened it and found a 3d photo frame with her pictures. It looked so cute. Priya accepted that with happiness.

"And Priya, I'm going to punish you on the very first day of my love confession" he said with wink. She looked at him confusingly. "I'll tell that later, now cut the cake" he said with smile by giving the knife. She took the knife, blew the candle and cut the cake. She took a piece of cake and fed him, he ate half of the piece and fed other half to her. She bit his fingers while eating the piece, he screamed slowly. She laughed at his reaction.

He smiled looking her happy. "Okay, now your punishment" he again winked at her. She looked him and he hold her hands and took her to the table. She found several foods on the table. She looked him with confusion. "First time I prepared lunch for my Queen. I never tried cooking in my life but today I desired to cook for you. Please, taste my preparation my dear" he said by showing the table.

She never expected that much from him. All his acts showed how much he love her. In her life, till then she never thought that she will be loved by a person that much. Tears formed in her eyes. He looked her tears and he cupped her face. "I never wanna see tears in your eyes Priya. I can't see those tears, it's the most hurting thing in this world. Please don't shed your tears" he said in emotional tone. She nodded her head in assurance.