Chapter - 54

Early in morning the artistic golden sun got up like a baby and started painting the dark black sky into a bright blue sky. The bright looking milky clouds got up from sleep and started travelling around the sky visiting the wonderful environment. Meera admired the lovely morning sky despite of her tiredness.

They reached airport early morning. Aarav said he will drop them and Meera too accepted. They reached hostel in an hour. Meera thanked him and bid bye. He left the place with small smile.

Meera and Divya reached their room and Meera rested on the bed because of tiredness. "Meeraaa.. Did you saw the mail" Divya exclaimed. "No, What happened?" Meera asked with confusion. "Our company organized a party tomorrow evening and all our teams members are invited" she said with excitement. Meera smiled at her excitement. "Okay, now take rest, evening we will go for shopping" Divya said happily. "Sure" Meera replied.

Meera slept well due to tiredness even skipping her lunch. Evening she woke up and found Divya was already ready. She took quick shower and got ready in fifteen minutes. Then they both went for shopping, bought all necessary stuffs and had a good time. Then they reached their room around 10 PM and slept as soon as they reached.

Next evening,

Meera and Divya got ready in beautiful party wear. They both looked like cute dolls in that dress.

Meera,

Divya,

Divya,

They left the hostel around 6PM and reached the hotel by 8PM

They left the hostel around 6PM and reached the hotel by 8PM. Divya was very much excited about the party.

The atmosphere was electrifying and the decor was pretty cool. The music they played really suited the environment. One side is filled with foods and drinks and one side its a music party and another side its a dance floor. People started to arrive. Once they entered their team members welcomed them. They both entered with a smile.

Rajeswari entered the venue and everyone greeted her. She nodded and stood at the centre of stage. She thanked her staffs who worked hard for this project and informed this party is to celebrate their huge success. She also informed that everyone has a surprise.