Chapter - 51

"I love you. You're mine. I'll kill any bastard who tries to take you from me" these words echoed in his mind. He took deep breath and reached the party hall.

Beautiful romantic songs were played and youngsters enjoyed the evening with their partners. Bride and groom too joined them, they really looked like a match made in heaven. They both poured their entire love in their performance. The dancing floor was filled with all beautiful couples.

Priya and Varun, very well suited romantically. They were like made for each other. They fit together well and always bring out the best in each other, whatever they do. They truly have a good sense of rhythm and danced on every songs they played with perfect coordination.

Their chemistry level was adorable. Meera enjoyed the music along with their dance. Next song was a fast song and everyone managed to dance for this too. Meera enjoyed it with a smile. Suddenly someone came in front of her.

She raised her head to see the person and got nervous after seeing him. She lowered her gaze but he was not in the state to explain. He caught her hand firmly. Meera gasped in shock. Before she could react, he took her to the dancing stage. Other couples lost in their own world and because of dim light, no one noticed them.

Meera was shocked by his behavior. He made her to dance forcefully. Her heart accelerated, she stood with her back arched and her hands tangled with him, his one hand with her's and another hold her by waist. He made her to move perfectly to the rythem.

Her eyes locked with his, his arms hold her with possession. She was shocked and protested at first but once she felt love more than his rage she lost herself and danced with same emotions like him. She loved that feel which was very new for her. He was just an inch apart from her for the whole song.

They were in the same position till the end, losing in each other's eyes

They were in the same position till the end, losing in each other's eyes. Finally the song ended and lights were brighten. People who watched the performance applaud to encourage the couples. Meera came out from his embrace.

Divya reached the place. "Meera, I want to talk with you? Little urgent, Can you come now?" She asked. "Sure" Meera replied with smile. "I'm waiting in garden, you come" she left the place. Krishna knows why she called her and he don't want her to leave him. He hold her hand, she turned and looked him with confusion. His face shows mixed emotion. Meera couldn't understand what's happening.

"I want to leave" she said trying to release from his hold. He want her for his entire life but she is telling that she wants to leave. This made him furious. His grip on her hand increased which hurts her. Now his eyes reflected rage.

"Just now his eyes reflected love and he made me lost in his proximity but within few minutes he is hurting me". Her eyes filled with tears not because of the hurt he made to her hand but for her heart.

He found her tears which brought him back to the world. Then he realized that his strong grip may hurt her. He left her hand and found a mark on her hand because of his strong grip. His eyes softened but she left the place. He cursed himself for hurting her again and again.

Meera reached the garden and she cried silently. She thought about the incidents happened till now, every time this happens in her life. Once he will make her special and next moment like a unwanted person. Her heart ached to understand his true feeling. She sat there like that for few minutes.

Aarav, came there with hundreds of dreams. He strongly decided to propose her today. He found her in garden and went near her. She sat on a bench facing opposite side. "Meera" he called her. She turned and he was shocked to see her crying. "What happened Meera?" He asked with concern. "Nothing" she wiped her tears. "Meera, don't hide anything. Tell me what happened?" He asked firmly.

"If you love someone truly, then you too will face this pain" she replied which made him more confused. "What?" He asked with confusion. Meera took a deep breath. "I never said this to any of our friends even Priya, first time I'm telling this with you. I love Krishna, I love him from the moment I saw him four years ago and that is the reason I'm crying now" she said which breaks his heart.

He looked her controlling his tears. "Meera, What exactly happened?" He asked. Meera said what happened between them till now.

"Look Meera, nobody can hate you and don't worry he himself will confess his feelings" he said with small smile. She is not in the state to listen. "I can't stay here Aarav, I want to see my parents and sister" she said. "Okay, I'll book tickets. Tomorrow we three can leave" he said to consoled her. "No Aarav, it is not good to leave before marriage. You be here, I'll ask Divya, if she likes to come she can or else you both stay here" she replied.

He agreed and left the place. Now he become fearless because nothing can be worse than this feeling anymore. He felt like the pain eating him up inside. His heart is broken into million pieces.

When he walked through the garden, he suddenly lost all his energy and couldn't keep walking anymore

When he walked through the garden, he suddenly lost all his energy and couldn't keep walking anymore. Pain filled his body, physically bringing him down, he sat down on a bench to regain his energy. His eyes filled with pain and tears. He sat there for long time. Finally he took a deep breath and decided to make her happy.

Divya came to Aarav and asked what happened. He said she is not interested and not to ask anything with Meera regarding that. Divya was little disappointed. "Hey, its ok. Now Meera said she wants to meet her parents. What about you? Are you accompanying her or attending this marriage" he asked.

"I think, she likes to meet them in personal. So let her go. I'll be here and we three can return together" she replied with smile. He nodded and left the place.

Meera still felt hurt and couldn't come out from the incident. Her mobile beeped and she found a message from him. In this four years that was the first text from him. She opened the message. "I'm sorry for hurting you" he texted. She saw the message and didn't replied. "He hurt my feelings and broken my heart, now he is sorry for hurting my hand" She thought, put the mobile down and sat there with tears.

"I'm sorry for hurting your feelings Meera. Don't worry Meera, these tears are expression of true love. I'll permanently wipe it away from your face" he owed by looking her in that miserable state.

 I'll permanently wipe it away from your face" he owed by looking her in that miserable state

Hi friends,

51st chapter is here. Do read and give me your valuable votes and comments.