Chapter - 50

Aarav reached Meera' s hostel to pick her. Meera and Divya took passenger seat in the car. Aarav too felt happy to spend time with his friends. Meera called Priya and informed she started from hostel. Priya happily nodded and waited for her friends. Its double happiness for Priya since the bride was her schoolmate as well as her college mate. So Varun too will accompain her.

Meanwhile, Krishna called her and informed that he too will join in the wedding celebration. Priya was on cloud nine. Krishna too decided to meet his friends in this wedding as he didn't bid proper good bye to his friends.

Meera, Aarav and Divya reached airport. Their flight was half an hour delay that day. They waited patiently and finally board the flight. Meera was very much excited to meet her friends. Aarav was very happy to spent his time with Meera and he decided to open up about his feelings towards her. Divya noted Aarav's behavior and she guessed something which she didn't tell out.

Within three hours they reached Bangalore. Priya already reached bride's home. She directed Aarav and it took 2 hours to reach that place. Finally Meera, Divya and Aarav reached the place. Meera hugged Priya once she saw her. Priya showed the room she is staying and asked Meera and Divya to freshen up.

Divya accepted with smile. They both got freshened up and Meera called Priya. Priya reached the room. "I want to see Keerthi (bride). "Okay come let's meet her and go for lunch. I'm hungry" she said in serious tone for which Divya and Meera laughed.

They met Keerthi, she looked beautiful. Her face glowed with happiness. Meera looked at her lovingly. She gladly welcomed Meera and Divya. Girls talked for few minutes and they left the room for lunch.

Keerthi was one of the good friend for Meera from her school days. After Priya, Keerthi was her best friend. Keerthi loved a boy from Delhi who was her senior in college.

Both family opposed to their marriage but at last they agreed. Boy's family wants the marriage to be in their culture and Keerthi's parent's too accepted. Keerthi's dad was very famous businessman and he arranged the marriage in very grand manner. It was like one week celebration. Meera too got leave and she don't want to miss any of the ceremony.

They had very good lunch and took a short nap since they were tired. Evening there was a mehndi ceremony, every girls were excited about that ceremony which was favourite for every girls. Mehendi Ceremony is an amusing ritual observance.

In that ceremony, Mehendi is applied in the hands and feet of the bride, in beautiful and intricate designs, especially done with the help of an expert. Not only bride all her friends and family members hands too will filled with henna. There were several mehndi artists who filled every hands with their beautiful creations.

 There were several mehndi artists who filled every hands with their beautiful creations

Meanwhile girls danced for the traditional songs. Everyone forgot the world and enjoyed in their own world. Girls dancing with mehndi hands looked more beautiful. Meera danced with beautiful smile on her face.