Chapter - 29

Two days later,

Meera, Anand and Janagi got ready  for returning to their home. Meera packed her belongings and Janagi had tears in her eyes. They came to hall and Meera searched Maaya and Shravan. Shravan came to them and he said Anand to take Maaya along with them. Everyone looked him shockingly. "I never wanna destroy her dream. Her studies are not yet completed and she want to complete it peacefully. So she should be there for few years, she should achieve her dream and she can come here. I never wanna be an obstacle for her dream" he said in determination.

Anand turned to see Vimala, she gave an assured smile. Meera went to backyard and found Maaya sitting sadly near the well. She hugged her and said her about Shravan's decision. Maaya looked at her unbelievably and she smiled at her words. She reached her room and found Shravan. "Thanks" she said slowly. "You don't need to thank me Maaya. This is my responsibility" he smiled lightly.

Maaya started to pack her things and her face indicated how happy she was. Shravan felt contented to see her happy. He smiled and left the room.

"Shravan, you also coming with us. Pack your things too" Janagi said like an order. Shravan looked her confusingly. "How can Maaya come home alone for the first time after marriage. She should come along with her husband and that's is our tradition. So go and pack your things" she said with smile.

Shravan denied at first but accepted after every elders advice. He packed his things and came to hall. Everyone felt happy except Maaya. Shravan felt her disappointment but he couldn't help. "Two days Maaya, after that I won't disturb you" he thought in his mind and they reached the car.

Maaya and Shravan are asked to come in separate car while other family members chose to come in separate car. Maaya compelled Meera and took her along with them in the same car. Entire Journey was silent. Finally they reached Maaya's home. They done some rituals for Maaya and Shravan.

Janagi and Anand did all rituals wholeheartedly. Shravan felt happy to see his uncle and aunty happy. Meera helped her mom to prepare lunch for all and everyone had their lunch.

This is the first time Shravan visiting this house, so Meera showed him the rooms and small garden behind her home.

At evening, Meera took him to the park. Maaya told that she is not well and didn't join them. Meera took him to park and nearby temple and he brought ice cream to her and they return back home after an hour.

Shravan spent his time happily with family members. Janagi's heart fulfilled as she got best son in law. She accepted him wholeheartedly. Anand too didn't regret his decision, he got a best match for his daughter. Everyone overwhelmed with happiness except Maaya.

Time will change everything....

Two days later, Shravan returned to his hometown by bidding his good bye. He looked Maaya, she has no emotions. He left the place by getting blessings from his in-laws.

In Theni,

Marriage ceremony was completed. Priya and her friends decided to leave. Priya loved this place a lot, she left the place half-heartedly. Everyone took blessings from the elders and they begin their journey to their hometown.

Priya felt she will miss this home, this place, this nature, this love of people, everything. These five days passed very fast and she felt heaven in this place. In these days she felt only happiness in her heart, there is no trace of sadness in her mind.

Suddenly she thought about the things happed two days ago.

Next day of marriage,

Priya went to the field which is near Varun's home in the morning. She loved that atmosphere very much. She wore half saree and looked beautiful in that dress.

 She wore half saree and looked beautiful in that dress

To her suprise, Varun stood there. She smiled at him. "What are you doing here at this time, that too alone" he asked her annoyingly. "Actually I loved this place, so I came here to see it one more time. Its really beautiful" she said by enjoying the pleasant climate. He smiled at her innocence and told he will accompain her.

Sun rays slowly spreading its shades to the world, birds chirping sound turned like a rhythm, chill breeze hit her face and her loose hair danced along with the breeze for the rhythm of birds. Varun didn't hear her words, he just stared at her and admired her beauty.

She moved her hands like a dancer for expressing her views, she imitated like few professors in college and she laughed. Her voice seems more beautiful then birds chirping sound, her laughter turns as the most mind blowing music he ever listened.

Suddenly she shook him fast. He turned and looked her like what. She point out a direction where she found a canal. "I want to get into it please" she kept her innocent face. He nodded and helped her to get inside the canal.

Priya started to forget her surrounding and she enjoyed a lot. She sprinkled the cold water on his face, and she got drenched fully. Her eyes indicated her happiness. Varun smiled at her actions. She kept her leg on slippery floor and slipped suddenly, she thought she will fall down for sure and closed her eyes tightly.

But before she lost her balance, a pair of strong arms held her by her waist. She slowly opened her eyes and looked his eyes which is full of love and unreadable emotions. Her eyes locked with his intense gaze. His one hand hold her hand and another on her waist. She felt different sensation inside her and a electricity passed over her body in his one touch. She slowly raised and stood close to him without breaking the eye contact.

His wet hair and intense gaze gave several feelings inside her. Water drops filled her face and a strand of hair fallen on her face and her lips shivered due to chillness which turned him crazy. He badly wanna kiss her shivering lips and tell her how much he love her but he controlled him emotions, this is not the right time to express his love but he will express it one day for sure.

"Mom will be searching us, come let's go" he said slowly. Priya nodded and walked with him by holding his hand since the floor is slippery. They both walked to home.

All those scenes flashed before her eyes, red liquid rushed all over her face. She tried hard to stop her blushing but in vain. She turned her face and pretend to be sleeping, by this way escaped from her friends sight. She too waited for the moment to express her love to him.

She closed her eyes and dreamt about her future life with Varun in this heaven, moments of her happy life came in front of her eyes.

Hi friends,
29th chapter is here. Do read and give me your valuable votes and comments. And I'm sorry for late update ✌.