Chapter 1

[THIS IS A SEQUEL, READ BOOK 1 FIRST!]

.

'Found you <3'

You keep on reading these letters over and over again. Is this really from him? It's impossible. You are on the other side of the globus.

But then again, you smell the cologne, that you are really familiar with and which sends shivers down your spine. This must be some kind of prank. Yes. That's it. Nothing but a stupid prank.

"Hello? Earth to (Y/N)." You snap back to reality as Xhemile waves her hand in front of your face. You look right at her slightly worried face as she stands right in front of you. "What's in that envelope? You were totally gone."

You give her a weak smile and reply: "Oh, it's nothing. Just some dumb prank, I guess. Who knows." You laugh awkwardly at the end and she just tilts her head confused. "Uhm, if you say so... I guess?"

You nod and then sigh out loudly. You put the envelope into your pockets and get up. "Well, let's eat something, you must be really hungry after your long shift.", you say. She chuckles and replies: "I'm actually dying."

(time skip)

"What's going on, (Y/N)?", Xhemile asks you worried, "You've not touched your food yet. You usually attack your food instantly." It's true, you can't eat right now. There is just too much going on inside your mind. "Uhm, yeah, I guess I'm not really hungry. I think I should go to bed.", you reply to her. You get up and empty your plate into the trash can.

"Goodnight.", you tell her as you make your way to your bedroom. Before entering your room you still hear her 'goodnight'. You close the door behind you and actually lock it. You haven't locked it before since you live here, but you have the feeling, that you should now.

You sit down on your bed inside your small room. Yes, it was small, but it was enough, you have a bed, a desk and a small dresser. And until now you thought, you also had safety... But you now have to doubt that.

You take the envelope and the piece of paper inside of it and just look at it. You examine everything about it. "Fuck.", you mumble to yourself. As you keep on staring at the paper, a tear rolls down your cheek without you noticing.

"I can't do this again... No... I can't do this anymore." You roll up your sleeve and look at the scars that still mark you. The three letters, that will forever remind you of what happened. All the torture, the pain, the fucking car crash.

"He was trying to kill me there..." You think about the whole incident again until you notice something. You remember everything, and it was like everything happens again in front of your eyes. "Brakes.", you mumble to yourself, "I heard brakes."

"He wasn't trying to kill me. He braked." Yet, that doesn't change much. Even if he wasn't trying to actually kill you, he still brought you into so much misery.

But, when he hit you with a car after you ran away for just a few minutes, what will he do when you were gone for five months. "I'm so fucking dead, if it's really him...", you murmur to yourself.

You quickly shake your head. No, it's not him. "Haha", you awkwardly laugh. Yeah no, it's impossible. "You're safe here, (Y/N). Don't worry.", you reassure yourself.

You look outside your window and realize it is already dark. You conclude that you should go to bed, because you have to get up early tomorrow again for your job. You, again, work at a convience store, but only for four hours a day and usually in the morning.

You don't get much, but it is fine to keep a second person fed in this household. You actually wanted to work more, but you weren't feeling ready for it yet. You couldn't work that much yet and you hoped, you would be able soon, but now everything is coming back again. Especially the fear...

You yawn and lay down onto your bed. You wrap yourself into your blanket and feel warm and hug your pillow, feeling a little bit safer. Your eyes close slowly.

A few moments later, you could hear something. You feel like you hear shuffling, and then...

"Oh, babygirl~"

_______________________________________________

A/N: Aloha, my fellow hoes. So, the story was pretty popular and there were many wanting a sequel. Here ya go fellas.

But first, I wanna thank TheJellyFishFedora I met her through wattpad and we went to the BTS concert together! Thank her, because without her I wouldn't write the sequel right now. She got me a lot of juicy ideas for the sequel and here we are. Give her some love and check out her stories, especially if you enjoy one-shots.

Also, special thanks to gsnienh ! She was one of the very first to read book 1 and the first one that followed the book daily and commented. She was my motivation back then to keep on writing that book. If she didn't I wouldn't even have finished the first book. So, thanks. :)

Btw, had to republish this because wattpad was acting up again. Fix your servers. Thanks.