Tonight We Are One

My back makes contact with a wall, causing it to rattle. Considering the desire that's fuelling our movements today, it probably isn't a good idea to try and contain it in an airborne plane. 

"Manik, are we breaking this aircraft?" I ask, grinning. "Because I most certainly do not wish for our first night together to be our last night together." Smiling, the Devil shakes his head, his right arm leaving my waist. The wall behind me loses contact with my back, allowing Manik to continue walking. Oh, that was a door. The activity that my husband and I are up to has clearly clouded my mind, rendering me incapable of thinking about anything sensible other than the two of us.

"Today, Angel, we're going to complete each other." Manik says, gently lowering me onto a mattress. Without wasting another second, the Devil climbs on top of me, holding himself above my body with the help of his hands. His fingers brush away a stray strand of my hair that has decided to fall across my right eye. Bending his head into the crook of my neck, Manik begins to pepper kisses along my collarbone; the gentle feel of his lips sending my stomach into a bout of somersaults. 

"No drug compares to you." He whispers, as his fingers gently tug the collar of my shirt to one side. My fingers find the hem of Manik's shirt, tugging it upwards. Tearing himself away from me, the Devil hastily yanks it off, the sound of the material ripping filling the silent space.

"Someone's excited," I comment, grinning. 

"We've waited too long for this day, Angel." Manik says, lowering himself on top of me once more. I have never intentionally been this close to Manik's bare body. Neither have I ever had the license to ogle at his chiselled figure, until today. Quite frankly, the feel of him pressed against me has my cheeks heating up. Unable to keep myself in check, I allow my fingers to run down the length of his front. 

"Like what you see?" Manik asks, smirking. If only I had even an ounce of confidence and experience that this man possesses. 

"What's there not to like?" I ask, trying my level best to keep my insecurities at bay. Suddenly the thought of Manik seeing my bare body is quite intimidating. I place my palms against Manik's back, pressing him even closer to my front. My husband's fingers find the bobbin that's holding my hair in place. Manik slides it down, causing a curtain of my hair to cascade over my shoulder. His fingers continue to make their way down the length of my bare arm, until he reaches my palm. Slipping his fingers through mine, Manik raises my arm above my head, holding it there in place as his lips find mine once more. His other hand cups my cheek, the pad of his thumb brushing against my skin.

"I want to cherish each second of this." Manik whispers against my lips, his teeth gently tugging at my lower one. His groin rubs against mine, a moan escaping my lips at the desire it's igniting inside me. The Devil's hands snake their way down the sides of my body, grabbing hold of the hem of my shirt. At once, I place my hands on top of his, stopping his actions momentarily.

"Manik, c-can we please darken the room first?" I ask, a bundle of nerves pooling in my stomach. What if Manik doesn't like what he sees once all articles of clothing are removed from my body? I won't be able to bear the disappointment in his eyes. I mean, his standards must definitely be high, considering Manik has been in past relationships. I'm sure I am nothing compared to the model-like women he has gotten intimate with. Manik furrows his brows, a confused smile adorning his lips.

"Why?" He asks, tilting his head to the side. I divert my gaze away from his orbs, unsure of how to put my insecurities into words. "Oh," Manik whispers, understanding my unsaid thoughts. His fingers tuck themselves under my chin, gently tipping it upwards, so that I'm looking into his eyes once more. "Angel, you have nothing to be ashamed, or insecure about." Manik's steady tone already has confidence shooting through my body. "You are beautiful inside and out. And I would honestly be honoured if you let me witness your beauty." His eyes are seeking permission from mine. As always, Manik's words have a calming effect on me at once. He's right, I have nothing to be ashamed, or worried about. If my husband truly loves me then he will accept everything about me, even the parts that aren't perfect. Smiling, I nod my head.