Chapter 1: A Whole New World

Unbelievable sights

Indescribable feeling

Soaring, tumbling, free wheeling

Through an endless diamond sky

A whole new world (Don't you dare close your eyes)

A hundred thousand things to see (Hold your breath, it gets better)

I'm like a shooting star 

I've come so far I

 can't go back to where I used to be

~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~

"You're not riding the Hogwarts express to school?"  Draco exclaims from the two-way mirror in Danneel's hand, "How are you going to get to Hogwarts then?"

"Not sure," Danneel shrugs, "But J. D is taking me, we're in Dolly right now."

"Dolly?" Draco asks.

"It's my Aunt Reagan's car, she named it Dolly."

"You're in a car! Draco sputters, "But-but that's a muggle thing. Those things are dangerous!"

"Simmer down Dragon Boy," J. D, Danneel's cousin, calls from the driver's seat, "Dani Day is perfectly safe with me."

"Listen here Avery, if anything happens to-"

"She's fine Malfoy! And what's a pipsqueak like you going to do about it.

"Draco!" Danneel hisses at the mirror before turning to her cousin, "And you behave would you," Danneel scolds hitting J.D on the back of his head, "Eyes on the road."

"I don't understand why you two can't get along?" Danneel sighs.

Draco shrugs, "Is the car really safe?"

"Yes," Danneel chuckles, "I've been in this car plenty of times, and I've always come out of it okay. Muggle things can be quite useful. I used plenty of them in America. I'll show you them sometime."

"Fat chance." Draco rolls his eyes. 

"Why are you so worried about a car? You know I've been in one before?"

"I just don't understand why J. D gets to take you to Hogwarts? What makes him so special?"

"Because I'm her cousin and I've been chosen as Head Boy," J.D exclaims proudly, "So Dumbledore thought it would be best if I showed Dani Day around the castle before everyone else shows up."

"Ooo look at me I'm head boy and I'm soo special, " Draco mocks causing Danneel to shoot him a glare. "We'll as much as love talking to you, I've got a train to catch. Although if you two would have just taken the train I could keep talking to you and make fun of J. D some more." At this comment, J.D glares and makes a face at Danneel, who's trying to hold back a laugh.