Chapter 41: White Wedding

Hey little sister, what have you done?

Hey little sister, who's the only one?

Hey little sister, who's your superman?

Hey little sister, who's the one you want?

Hey little sister, shotgun!

It's a nice day to start again

It's a nice day for a white wedding

~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~

June 23, 1999

It was the day that Zara was getting married and the Zabini Manor was a buzz getting prepared. There was a slight complication trying to get all the bridesmaids dresses fitted to their various stages of pregnancies. Daphne surprised them all announcing she was pregnant not even a week after Danneel.

But everything was finally coming together as everyone patiently and excitedly waited for the ceremony to begin. Maybe it was the summer heat or the pregnancy but Danneel couldn't quite recall what happened during the ceremony. All Danneel remembered was walking down the aisle with one of Braxton's friends, following Riley and Braxton's cousin, and leading, Cass and one of Braxton's brothers. Daphne walked behind Cass as the maid of honor along with Braxton's older brother.  And she walked back down the same way.

But the reception after was amazing.

~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~

After Zara and Braxton's first dance. They made all the members of the bridal party get up and do a traditional waltz where they switched parties every few minutes so everyone dances with everyone. Right now Danneel is dancing with the groom.

"I don't believe we've ever had a proper conversation," Braxton drawls.

"I do believe you're right Mr. Whells," Danneel smiles.

"Although we could've," Braxton smirks, "I saw you in the D.A a couple of times."

"You were a member?"

"Yeah," Braxton says, "But like you, I stopped going before it got busted."

"Smart. I'm glad you and Zara got together. I've never seen her this happy."

"I'm glad," Braxton says smiling at the floor, "I worry sometimes. I don't have the lavish means she's used too."

"That's alright. She's not that type of girl."

~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~

The night carries on full of merry enjoyment and laughter. Danneel eventually finds her way to Draco after searching through the dance floor. They dance for a bit together before she tells Draco she feels dizzy.

Draco immediately whisks Danneel to a chair and gets her some ice water. She sips it and leans onto Draco.

"You okay Dani?" He asks looking down at her.

"Yea," She sighs, "Just happy that we can live again.

WEDDING FITS