Chapter 39: It's The End Of The World As We Know It

This means no fear, cavalier, renegade and steering clear

A tournament, a tournament, a tournament of lies

Offer me solutions, offer me alternatives and I decline

It's the end of the world as we know it (I had some time alone)

It's the end of the world as we know it (I had some time alone)It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine

(time I had some time alone)I feel fine (I feel fine)

~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~

May 2nd everything changed when Danneel welcomed unexpected visitors, or three. Danneel found herself face to face with the Golden Trio, all looking a little worse for wear.

"What are you doing here?" Danneel says while a scared Hufflepuff first year clung to her leg hiding behind her.

"It's happening," Harry says, "He's coming tonight. And we may have a way to stop him but we need your help."

"What do you need?" Neville asks.

"We're looking for a small, jewelry maybe, that belonged to Ravenclaw."

"Sounds like the lost Diadem," Luna pipes up.

"But it's lost Luna," Hermione buts in, "No one has seen it in centries."

"It's a good start," Harry mutters, "I've got to start somewhere."

Danneel turns to hear shuffling and smiles when Ginny arrives. The room falls silent as the two lover's eyes meet and Ginny rushes to hug him. As soon as Ginny pulls away she hugs her brother as well.

"What do you need us to do?" Seamus Finigan asks.

"I need you to buy me some time," Harry says.

Ginny nods and begins delegating despite her brother's attempts to keep her safe. Danneel instructs some of her fellow students in nursing to round up all 3rd years and under and bring them here so she can get them to safety.

"Danneel are you coming?" Ginny asks.

"No, I'm going to make sure all the younger years get to safety. Then I'll join."

Ginny nods and leaves with the majority of the students. Soon the younger years start to flood in and Danneel sends them out throw the passage Harry and his friends came in. She gets most of them out when the wave of order members flood in. Fred sees her and runs up to her giving her a bear hug.

"Rosie!" He exclaims.

"Hey double trouble," She smiles.

"Heard you've been quite the mother hen," George says and hugs her as well.

"You know I couldn't sit ideally by."

"Where's Cass?" Fred asks enthusiastically.

"Oh Fred," She sighs, "She's not here."

"What do you mean she's not here?"

"She got called to Snape's office a while back," Danneel explains, "Then she never showed up. They say she went home."

"No," Fred groans.

"Hey," Danneel says grabbing her shoulder, "I'm sure she's okay and you know Cass there's no way she'd stay out of a fight. She'll be here."