Chapter 59: Silly Love Songs

Silly Love SongsYou'd think that people would have had enough of silly love songs

I look around me and I see it isn't so

Some people wanna fill the world with silly love songs

And what's wrong with that? I'd like to know, 'cause here I go again

I love you

I love you

I love you

I love you

I cannot explain, the feeling's plain to me, so can't you see?

Ah, she gave me more, she gave it all to me, now can't you see?

What's wrong with that?

I need to know, 'cause here I go again

Love doesn't come in a minute, no

Sometimes it doesn't come at all

I only know that when I'm in it

It isn't silly (It isn't silly)It isn't silly (Love isn't silly)Love isn't silly at all

~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~

July 3 2012

"I am done with working," Danneel coos while holding her five-month-old daughter Rosalind Mercedes, "I just can't bear to leave this cutie."

"I know the feeling," Riley says walking over holding her 3-month-old daughter Blue Luna.

"Can you believe our second batch is going to Hogwarts already," Cass sighs.

"Nope," Fred says planting a surprise kiss on Cass.

"Where's the kids?" Riley asks.

"Shaking down Draco for arcade tokens," Fred laughs.

"Sounds about right," Danneel chuckles.

"America is quite the place," Fred says and the four sit down at a table.

"I know," Danneel smiles, "I love the beach. It's good to be back."

~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~

After the arcade, the families head back to the hotel and the kids all want to go swimming. Danneel sits it out as she has to feed Rosalind and set her down for her nap. She just sets her daughter down the Draco comes in.

"Back already?" Danneel asks.

"Nah, they're all down there with the rest of em. I just wanted to spend time with my two favorite girls."

"Rosie just went down," Danneel smiles and sets on the bed.

"Well, then I guess it's just you and me," Draco teases and sits next to Danneel and leans in.

"I guess you're right," Danneel retorts and kisses him.

They pull away and glance at the crib.

"Can you believe we made that, and the other four," Danneel says out loud.

"Nope," Draco says, "And they all take after you."

"Lair," Danneel smirks and shoves Draco, "The twins and Scorp take after you."

Draco chuckles, "Fair."

"I thought I was only fated to have boys. It's nice for a change of pace, although she's going to have quite a hard time finding love."

"I mean we could always arr-"

"How dare you even suggest that," Danneel scoffs.

"I was kidding," Draco says, "I'm glad it worked for us but I know we were just a special case. I guess she'll never get married."

"Draco, you can't do that."

"She's got me, four older brothers, and a shit ton of cousins and uncles, not to mention your father."

"Don't swear," Danneel scolds, "Besides that's why she has me and her aunts and her other cousins to help her find love.

"That's like the same as an arranged marriage."

"It is not," Danneel laughs, "You big baby."

"I'm not ready to raise a girl," Draco says and leans his head back.