Chapter 52: You're Gonna Miss This

You're gonna miss this
You're gonna want this back
You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast
These are some good times
So take a good look around
You may not know it now
But you're gonna miss this

~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~

May 19, 2002

"Quit kicking each other," Danneel cries as she leans on the nurse's desk.

"You okay Danneel?" Frannie asks from behind the computer.

"Yeah," She grunts, "I'm just so done with being pregnant," Danneel groans.

"You know you could take your maternity leave," Frannie suggests, "You look like you're ready to pop."

"I've been telling her that since the beginning of the month," Draco chimes in and kisses his wife's cheek, "But she wouldn't listen and would say,"

"They have one month left," Danneel insists.

"There's also two of them and you and I both know that with twins..."

"They're staying in, and I'm going to work until I can't. I did it with Atticus and I'm doing it with two and three."

"You don't have names picked out yet?" Frannie laughs.

"I do," Danneel smiles but then pokes Draco, "But he doesn't. And we have to wait until the babies are born to name them. The first one out will be given the name Draco picks and the second one will be my name."

"It's hard," Draco wines, "How do you come up with them so fast."

"Please babe," Danneel laughs and begins to waddle away. She calls over her shoulder, "I've had these names picked out since I was 11. It's just what girls do as well as planning their weddings."

"Seriously?" Draco asks Frannie.

"Seriously," Frannie smiles.

~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~

"My mom's taking Atticus tonight," Draco says wrapping his arm around Danneel's waist as they leave St. Mongo's.

"Why?" Danneel asks scrunching her nose.

"Because I wanted quality time with my wife," Draco smiles.

"Oh," Danneel smiles, "Okay then."

"Got it all planned out," Draco continues, "I already ordered a pepperoni pizza and I have cholate sauce in the fridge-"

"I've been craving pepperoni chocolate pizza!"

"I know! And I was thinking of watching a movie and giving you a foot rub."

"I love you," Danneel exclaims and gives him a peck on the cheek.

"Love you too."

~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~

"I love this movie," Danneel sighs as "Sweet Home Alabama" begins to play.

"Never seen it," Draco mutters as he begins to rub his wife's feet.

"Pay attention," Danneel commands, "But don't stop rubbing."

"As you wish," Draco smiles.

~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~