Chapter 2: Happier

Lately, I've been, I've been thinking

I want you to be happier, I want you to be happier Even though I might not like thisI think that you'll be happier, I want you to be happier

Then only for a minute (only for a minute)

I want to change my mind' Cause this just don't feel right to meI want to raise your spiritsI want to see you smile but Know that means I'll have to leave

~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~

"Having the summer off was nice. No knowledge of time and I didn't know what day it was, not to mention how much I'm going to miss waking up at noon every morning," Blaise admits the next morning at breakfast, "But I missed these muffins." He adds picking up a big chocolate chip muffin.

"I wouldn't eat that if I were you," Danneel states not looking up from her book.

"Whyyyyy," Blaise whines.

Danneel sighs, setting her book down, but before she can answer an explosion comes from the Gryffindor table. Three Gryffindors sit, shell shocked with ashen faces after taking a bite into their breakfast muffins, only to have them blow up in their faces.

"That's why," Danneel replies smugly with a smirk on her face.

"It's the first day of classes and you're already causing problems," Cass laughs taking a bite out of her apple.

Danneel shrugs, "I was bored. And the time difference is throwing me off. I just couldn't sleep."

"So ruining my breakfast was the best way you could think of to help you go to sleep!" Blaise grumbles putting the muffin down and reaching for a bagel instead, "You didn't do anything to the bagels did you?"

"No just the muffins," Danneel replies.

"Stop being such a baby," Zara teases, "You can have your muffin tomorrow."

"Did you hear," Daphne interrupts, sitting down next to Zara, "Somebody turned one of the Weasley terrors hair blue last night. I think it was George, but maybe it was Fred? Honestly, I can't tell the difference between the two."

"Fred's hair is blue," Danneel answers.

"And why do you know that?" Zara asks crossing her arms. 

"Do you really need to ask that Zari?" Danneel smirks.

"Jesus women," Blaise gaps, "Remind me to never piss you off."

"Never piss off who?" Draco asks, joining the group with his two friends Gregory Goyle and Vincent Crabbe behind him.

"Me," Danneel grins, "And hello Gregory and Vincent, I didn't get a chance to talk to you two last night."

"That's true Dani's a nightmare when she's pissed off." Draco agrees as the two boys stare speechless at the girl who used their first names, something only their parents ever used. Draco glares at the two, shoving them before mumbling, "Say something, you blockheads."

Goyle mutters a quick "Hello" before finding a seat next to Cass, and Crabbe just nods before sitting next to Blaise.

"Bout time," Draco says sliding into the spot next to Danneel, "Somebody needs to show those blood traitors a lesson. I could kiss whoever pulled off such a thing."