Epilogue: Closing Time

Closing time
Time for you to go out go out into the world.
Closing time
Turn the lights up over every boy and every girl.
Closing time
One last call for alcohol so finish your whiskey or beer.
Closing time
You don't have to go home but you can't stay here.

~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~

August 31, 2017

"I just got Scorp to go to sleep," Danneel sighs and slips into bed next to Draco, "How did Cas go down?"

"He went down fine," Draco says putting an arm around his wife.

Castor Atlas Malfoy was quite a surprise to Danneel and Draco. They thought they were done with Rosalind after the complications Danneel had faced but life had other plans as he was born March 24, 2016.

"Why is Scorp so nervous," Draco asks, "It's not like he's not going to know anybody."

"We have people in every house," Danneel adds, "Atticus, Lawrence, and Summer in Ravenclaw. Miller, Stella, and Jackie in Hufflepuff. Carson, and Sydney in Gryffindor-"

"And Ace, Caroline, Roxy, Orion, Dallas, Ronnie, George, and Parker are all in Slytherin," Draco cuts in.

"Maybe that's it," Danneel says suddenly, "Maybe he's worried you'll stop loving him if he's in Slytherin."

"I'm not my father!"

"I'm not saying you are it's just you've made a lot of jokes over the years about the houses and we know it's in good fun but he's young and he's nervous."

"I'll talk to him tomorrow," Draco says.

"Thank you," Danneel smiles and kisses him, "But for the record, I think he'll be in Slytherin."

"That's what I've been saying."

~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~

"We have to go or we're going to be late!" Danneel yells throughout the house as she picks up Castor.

"We're all good," Draco says and kisses Danneel and Castor, "I talked to him and he's better."

"Good," Danneel sighs, "Boys lets go. Draco make sure Rosie is good to go."

"Yes, dear."

~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~

The family of 8 makes their way to platform 9 ¾ with time to spare. Danneel searches for familiar faces and lights up when she spots Cass and Riley. She makes her way over with her family following behind.

"Hey guys," Cass and Riley greet and they're met with greetings back.

"Ready for the last one," Miller says walking towards Atticus.

"You know it, man," Atticus smiles.

"Let's get a good seat," Caroline says kissing Miller's cheek.

"Yeah, I think I saw Roxy and Ace board," Carson adds.

"Bye mum," Atticus says kissing Danneel on the cheek, "Bye bud," He says and pinches Castor's cheeks and crouches to Rosalind's level, "See ya Rosebud,"

Miller says goodbye to Riley, Fred Blue, and his 5-month-old baby sister Royal Crown Avery, who came as a surprise to Riley and J.D as well,

The 7th years disappear onto the train and soon the rest of the kids find their cousins and friends and pair off

The 7th years disappear onto the train and soon the rest of the kids find their cousins and friends and pair off. Zara, Braxton, Charlie, EmmyDaphne, and Blaise eventually met up with the other three couples. Draco stands behind Danneel and Cas with Rosalind on his hip so she can see the train. Fred has his arms around Cass and Daphne is resting her head on Blaise's shoulder. Emmy is holding onto Charlie's arm, and Zara's hand is intertwined with Braxton's. Blue is on J.D's shoulders and Riley is rocking Royal.

They all just stand in silence as the train begins to pull away. They wave as they see Ace, Atticus, Carson, Roxanne, Miller, and Caroline in one compartment. A few more windows pass and they see Orion, Dallas, Ronnie, Stella, and Sydney in a compartment together. Then Jacquline and Lawrence with a couple of their friends, in another compartment. The group of seconds George, Fred, and James Potter are in the compartment right after. And at the very rear they see Scopious, Parker, Summer, Albus Potter, and Rose Weasley.

And then the train starts to get smaller and smaller until they can no longer see it.

"They're really gone," Zara sighs.

"Yeah," Emmy adds tearing up a little.

"We're so old," Riley laughs.

"Speak for yourself," Danneel laughs, "I'm youthful."

"Yes, you are babe," Draco smiles.

~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~>﹏<~

September 2, 2017

"Mummy," Rosalind says running into the living room, "Scorp sent a letter!"

"Let me see it dear," Danneel says and hands Castor to Draco.

"Open it open it," Rosalind demands.

"Rosie," Draco scolds.

"Let her be excited," Danneel smiles and begins to read allowed.

"Hey Family,

I'm doing okay. All your stories and my brothers' not match up to the real thing. Rosie is going to be so amazed when she comes. My common room is amazing and I've already made friends with my roommates. Parker got into Slytherin, Rose and Albus got into Gryffindor, and Summer got into Gryffindor.

Well, I got to go. Class starts soon!"

"Seriously," Draco groans, "He didn't even say what house he was in."

"Would you let me finish!" Danneel laughs and continues, "Love Scorp. Oh and P.S Tell dad not to worry I made it into Slytherin."

"Haha," Draco laughs and stands up, "I was right!"