Chapter II - Bechloe & Staubrey: Valentine's Day

Beca Mitchell was never fond of days that were a means for a celebration such as Christmas, Thanksgiving, birthdays, and so on. But there was one day that the tiny brunette hated with a passion and that was Valentines's Day. A day of love and romance. A day where one person spoils their romantic partner with gifts and shows them just how special they are. But that was all bullcrap to Beca. To her, Valentine's Day was just a marketing profit day where people would get guilt-tripped by their loved ones to do something special for them all because society had made up a stupid day for love. Beca never celebrated the day and she vowed that she never would but unfortunately, Beca was dating a woman who loved everything about love and was a hopeless romantic. A woman who was puppies, rainbows, sunshine, hearts and flowers all in one. That woman was Chloe Beale.

The two of them had been dating for a little while now, in Beca's words, but Chloe often had to remind her that it had been four years, two months, and twenty-six days, but who was counting? Every day had been precious to Chloe and she cherished every moment of it. Beca did, too, she just wasn't as open to expressing her feelings like Chloe was. Beca often got teased by her fellow Bellas about how soft she was when it came to Chloe. It almost always made Beca grumpy but Chloe managed to calm her down, which didn't help Beca's case. When the two of them first started dating, Beca thought that it was obvious that she wouldn't celebrate Valentine's Day in any way but Chloe thought it was obvious that SHE would. Beca refused to do anything related to that day but Chloe being Chloe, the two of them ended up going out for a nice dinner and having a walk on the beach hand in hand. It was super cheesy but it made Chloe happy and that's all Beca cared about.

It was a new day and Chloe woke first out of the two women. She woke up with a smile once she realised what day it was. She turned over in Beca's arms and looked at her girlfriend who was sleeping peacefully in front of her. Chloe took a moment to take in Beca's beauty. Chloe thought that Beca was the most beautiful woman she had ever seen and as soon as she saw her at the activities fair, Chloe just HAD to have the alt-girl. Still smiling at the brunette, Chloe leaned in and began peppering Beca's face with kisses, making the younger woman stir.

"Mm..." She groaned.

"Good morning, babe," Chloe uttered sweetly.

"Mm..." Beca smiled a little, loving Chloe's lips on her skin first thing.

"Happy Valentine's Day."

"Mm..." Beca's smile turned into a frown as she groaned in agony then rolled over so her back was facing Chloe.

"Oh, come on! Don't be like that!" She laughed.

"Mm..."

"Babe," Chloe sat up and looked at her girlfriend. "Come on."

"No," Beca grumbled.

"Don't you want to show me how much you love me?"

"That's a low blow, Beale, and I show you I love you every other day."

"But today's the day where you can be super romantic and get away with it!"

"You know I hate today and I always will."

"Come on..." Chloe scooted in close to the brunette and cuddled her from behind. "Be my Valentine?"

"Chloe, don't..." she warned but Chloe just giggled and kissed her shoulder.

"You love me."

"Hmph,"

"I'll make us breakfast." Chloe leaned over and kissed Beca's cheek then slid out of bed where she made her way downstairs, humming the entire time.

"Someone's in a good mood," Stacie stated as she made herself a coffee. "Is that Sugar Sugar by The Archies?"

"It might be," Chloe winked, pulling out some bacon and eggs from the fridge.