Chapter LIX - Bechloe: Beca's Birthday Chat

Bellas Group Chat

Chloe: *sends a selfie of herself in green lace lingerie* Can't wait for you to get home, birthday girl...

Beca: *drooling emoji* You're home already?

Chloe: Got home early to get everything ready for tonight... ;)

Beca: Oh? And what's happening tonight?

Chloe: You're gonna have to wait and see, stud...

Beca: You know what that name does to me...

Chloe: I sure do. My sexy, badass stud of a girlfriend who I can't wait to get home so I can give her birthday present to her sexy ass.

Beca: I'm tempted to go home now. Remind me why I decided to work on my birthday?

Chloe: Because everyone had class and you hate it when people make a big fuss about your birthday.

Beca: Oh, yes, that's right. I've still got an hour left at the station. :(

Chloe: Well, that gives me some time to warm up. ;)

Beca: Don't you DARE start without me, Beale.

Chloe: Why not? You know how bored I get when you leave me here all alone... A girl has her needs and they need to be satiated.

Beca: Not without me they don't. If I can keep it in my pants for one hour than you can, too.

Chloe: What will you do if I don't?

Beca: Well, firstly, I'll take that lingerie off your sexy ass...

Chloe: Mm... Then what?

Beca: Then I'll bend you over our chest of drawers...

Chloe: Mmmmm.......

Aubrey: THAT'S ENOUGH!

Beca: What?

Chloe: OMG.

Beca: Shit.

CR: This is the best! *laugh-crying emoji*

Stacie: HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Babe, why did you stop them? I was enjoying the show!

Fat Amy: Guys, we know you love each other, like, sickly love each other but there are some things we don't need to know about but in saying that, it's good to know that you're both gettin' some. ;)

Flo: I think it's sweet they've still got that spark. :)

Jessica: Ash, remember the time you almost sent me pictures through this chat? XD

Ashley: How could I forget?! I almost had a heart attack!

Lily: I've read worse.......

CR: Me, too. :/

Emily: Whoa, what's going on over here??? My phone's blowing up!!

Beca: Kill me now.

Emily: Why? What's happening?

Aubrey: Don't worry about it, Emily. In fact, just delete this chat and start fresh.

Emily: Why???

Stacie: Oh, come on, babe, she's not gonna stay innocent forever.

Aubrey: Not while Beca and Chloe are her aca-moms!