Chapter LXXVII - Staubrey: Beautiful

Idea by user50906314

Aubrey wiped her mouth with the back of her hand before flushing the toilet. The woman groaned, stood, walked out of the stall, and washed her hands in the sink followed by rinsing out her mouth with a tiny bottle of mouthwash she kept in her handbag. Aubrey wasn't proud of herself since the dinner Stacie just paid for was rather expensive but Aubrey couldn't risk the extra weight. Aubrey had to maintain a slim figure. The blonde had an eating disorder for quite some time now but nobody knew about it not even her girlfriend Stacie.

Aubrey had been going out with Stacie for just over a year now and she hated that she had to lie to the brunette and keep her disorder from her but she couldn't tell her. Aubrey was ashamed but she couldn't help herself. She needed to stay thin and even more so now that she was dating Stacie. Aubrey believed that Stacie would have left her if she found out Aubrey's disorder or if Aubrey put on weight. The thought of Stacie leaving made Aubrey feel sick to her stomach so she did everything she could to keep herself looking good for the younger woman.

"All good?" Stacie checked once Aubrey returned from the bathroom.

"All good."

"Would you like dessert?"

Dessert. Just hearing the word made Aubrey shiver.

"Oh, no. I'm still full from dinner. Thank you though."

"Are you sure? They've got a special on tonight - chocolate fondue with fruit and salted pretzels. We could share it."

"That's sweet, Stacie but I'm full."

Stacie pursed her lips as she looked at her girlfriend. The brunette wanted nothing more than to just call Aubrey out right there and then but they were in public and Stacie knew that Aubrey's situation was a very delicate one. So, Stacie bit her tongue and put the menu down.

"Okay then. Want to get out of here?"

"Sounds good to me."

The two women stood, left the restaurant hand in hand, then got in Stacie's car where she drove Aubrey back to the Bellas House. Aubrey decided to visit Stacie and the Bellas over the long weekend. It was nice for Aubrey to visit the girls. She felt like a Bella again and felt that no time had passed.

Once the couple pulled up outside the Bellas house and got out of the car, Aubrey grabbed Stacie and began making out with her.

"Mm, hello," Stacie smiled.

"How's this for dessert?" Aubrey purred.

"Better than any fondue..."

"I thought so."

Stacie kissed Aubrey a little longer before the blonde opened the front door to the Bellas House and raced upstairs into Stacie's bedroom. Thankfully, Flo was out with her family during the long weekend so Stacie didn't have to worry about sharing her room. Aubrey locked the bedroom door behind them and pushed Stacie onto the bed, granting Stacie a little show of Aubrey removing her tight, black dress. Stacie was planning to talk to Aubrey about her situation but as soon as Aubrey's bra hit the floor, Stacie's mind went blank with the exception of one thing. Let's just say not much talking went on after that.

~

"So... you didn't talk to her?" Chloe said as Stacie explained her night with Aubrey to the redhead.

The two were currently having a coffee together outside of a café after their studies. Chloe was the only other person who knew about Aubrey's eating disorder. The redhead tried to help her best friend but Aubrey denied that anything was happening. It broke Chloe's heart to see the blonde in such a state but nothing she did worked.