Chapter XXXVII - Bechloe: Pink Or Blue?

Idea by CBClay

Beca and Chloe Mitchell were getting ready for their gender reveal party. They were so excited since they were going to finally find out the sex of their baby. The couple already had one child. A little boy - Oscar Mitchell. He was a cute boy with Beca's hair and Chloe's eyes and nose. He was absolutely gorgeous for a five-year-old and both of his mothers knew that he was going to be a looker when he grew up. Beca and Chloe had been married for about two years before they decided to have a baby. They had spoken about having a family for years before and now they were married, they wanted to turn their thoughts into a reality and they couldn't have been happier.

The couple were going over to Aubrey and Stacie's house for the party. Aubrey suggested the idea to the couple and Chloe thought was a fantastic idea so during their scan, Chloe gave the doctor permission to tell Aubrey the sex of the baby so Aubrey could plan the party. Beca and Chloe were so eager to find out whether they were having another boy or a little girl. They were happy with either. They were just so happy that they were able to conceive another child and expand their family.

"How do I look, babe?" Chloe asked her wife who was slipping on her boots.

"Like the sexiest pregnant lady I have ever seen."

Chloe giggled then melted into Beca's arms when the woman wrapped them around her from behind. The two looked at each other in the mirror before Beca put her hands on Chloe's baby bump.

"I can't believe we're having another little one. I... I literally don't have any words," Beca uttered. "I never thought this was going to be possible."

"I did. I knew you had it in you. I knew it was going to work."

"You never gave up on me."

"And I never will." Chloe turned her head and gave her wife a kiss.

When Beca and Chloe decided that they wanted a baby, they had trouble conceiving. Beca was born intersex so she had the male appendage but apart from that, she was a woman. She had the shape, looks, bumps, curves, and crevices of a woman except for her genitals. She was always self-conscious about her body but when she met Chloe, she didn't feel that way anymore. Chloe loved Beca for Beca. She loved what was in Beca's heart over anything and Beca fell in love with Chloe so fast because of it.

The two of them had been trying for a baby for months but Beca wasn't sure she was producing anything fertile. So they went to the doctors and were told that Beca was fertile but her sperm wasn't very strong. The doctor told them that having a child wasn't impossible but it was going to be difficult. Beca was disheartened but Chloe encouraged her to keep trying and they did. They tried and tried and tried until Chloe eventually fell pregnant with their first child. Beca was over the moon as was Chloe. Several years later, they tried again and it took a few attempts but they managed to fall pregnant once more with their second child and Beca was so happy.

"I want a bunch of kids with you," Beca said.

"Likewise, stud." Chloe pecked Beca's cheek. "But I need to give birth to this one first before we have more."

"True."

"Now, let's go. I can't wait any longer."

"Me, too. I'll go get Oscar."

"I'll get my bag."

"Alright."

Beca went down the hall and into her son's room. The little boy was playing with his car set, jumping the cars over ramps and giving them intense sound effects.