Chapter CXLII - Bechloe: Snow White and the Seven Handsome Dwarfs

Idea by CBClay

"I feel so old!" Chloe sighed, falling onto the bed.

"Babe, forty isn't old. Just relax," Beca chuckled.

"Well, I feel forty."

"Chlo, you literally turned forty last week. You're acting as if you've hit seventy!"

"Having seven boys tends to do that to you, babe."

Beca shrugged. "True."

"And our little princess is turning one tomorrow... Oh, Beca, do you remember when we found out that she was a girl?"

"How could I forget? It was a miracle. We kept having boys then we FINALLY got a girl."

"Mm..." Chloe smiled fondly at the memory.

Beca and Chloe always wanted a big family and they did have a big family but they kept having boys, which was fine but Chloe really, REALLY wanted a girl as did Beca. They wanted a girl so badly so the kept trying for one but they ended up getting boy after boy. For a small while, Beca thought that she was only able to produce boys until that lucky day in the delivery room where they gave birth to their first baby girl, Grace, who was a splitting image of Chloe and both mothers fell in love with her instantly. They couldn't stop crying at the birth of their daughter and the Bellas were so happy for them and couldn't wait to meet their first baby girl.

"I'm so glad the Bellas agreed to be godparents of the boys. I honestly don't know what we would do without them..." Chloe spoke.

"Me either. Do we really think Lily is the best one to be Grace's godmother?"

"Are you kidding? Lily is perfect. She's already gotten Grace everything we needed for her and she keeps giving. We just have to remember not to question where Lily gets all of these things."

"Even after all these years, I still don't know who Lily is."

"I don't think any of us do, babe."

"I still can't believe we have eight kids..."

"I know but I love it..." Chloe rolled over to her wife who was typing out emails on her laptop.

The redhead snuggled into her wife's side, pecking her neck in the process.

"Are you trying for another one?" Beca tittered.

"No, but that doesn't mean that I'm not in the mood..."

"As much as I'd love to, babe, I'm exhausted. I had to sign another record deal today and that led to a bunch of meetings before AND after I signed it... I still need to figure out the name of my next album. I swear that's harder than actually making music..."

"My big, bad, and sexy music producer..."

"And my nerdy vet."

"I can put on my reading glasses for you if you want... Doctor Chloe Mitchell is ready for you..."

Beca had to bite down on her groan because Chloe in reading glasses and using nerdy talk was the sexiest thing Beca had ever come across and it was the best and easiest way to turn the brunette on. Chloe was beautiful without her reading glasses but when she wore them... Fuck.

"You don't play fair, Chlo..." Beca uttered.

"Mm... I know..." Chloe's hand slid onto Beca's leg as she placed sloppy kisses along her wife's hot skin.

"Chlo..."

"Shh..."

"Fuck it..." Beca closed her laptop and put it on her nightstand then pulled Chloe on top of her.