Chapter XIII - Bechloe: Drop Dead Fred

Idea by @CBClay

Beca Mitchell loved being a music producer. It was her dream to become a successful artist and her dream came true once she got signed with DJ Khaled when the brunette performed with her fellow Bellas at the USO Tour several years ago. It was a big change moving from New York to Los Angeles but it was only manageable with Chloe Beale by her side, who was now Chloe Mitchell. Not too long after Beca got signed and started to produce her own music and get a name for herself, Beca went and bought the best diamond ring she could find and set up the most perfect scene to propose to her long-time girlfriend. Chloe had stuck by Beca's side through thick and thin and Beca had no idea how she landed such a beautiful and perfect woman. Chloe was the sunshine to Beca's raincloud and they balanced each other out perfectly. Having Chloe barge into her shower on her first day of college was the start of something amazing.

Beca and Chloe were happily married and were living in a big house in L.A. Chloe was a music teacher and the redhead absolutely loved her job. She was able to teach children how to sing and express their emotions through singing. Chloe's students adored her and Chloe inspired them. It was everything Chloe wanted and more. Of course, the students and staff were given strict instructions not to bother Chloe about Beca since it was no secret that Chloe was Beca's wife. The brunette still maintained her badass persona but when it came to Chloe, it was as if that persona vanished and she was this big mush ball for the redhead and everyone knew it. Beca swore that she would never be that person who flaunted their partner but her Instagram account had photo after photo of Chloe, saying how perfect she was and how lucky Beca was to have her. But Chloe was the same. She was so proud of her wife and bragged about her on social media as well but that's just who Chloe was. She was the epitome of love but that's why everyone loved her, especially Beca.

About a year or so after they got married, Beca and Chloe decided to start a family and after doing an abundant amount of research and planning, the couple mixed their DNA together and successfully brought a beautiful, redheaded, bright blue-eyed baby girl into the world - Brittany Mitchell who was seven this year. Beca and Chloe loved their daughter so much and loved being parents so much they decided they wanted to have another child and so they did - Anna Mitchell who was a splitting image of Beca. She was six this year. Anna was a bit of a handful since she was like a clone of Beca but the mothers loved the girl nonetheless. Brittany, on the other hand, was exactly like Chloe, meaning that she was less trouble than Anna. She was the Lisa Simpson while Anna was the Bart Simpson but again, both mothers loved their daughters just the same.

Parenting was fun and enjoyable but sometimes it got stressful since Beca got extremely busy when making a new album and having to meet a deadline so it was up to Chloe to keep her wife calm and children behaved but today was different. Today, Chloe nearly screamed the house down when she saw something that she never thought she'd see in her life nor wanted to see. Beca was in her home office working on her music and she almost fell off her chair when she heard her wife scream like a banshee. Beca couldn't have gotten her headphones off quick enough and she couldn't have sprinted out of her office fast enough either. She rushed down the hall to where she heard her wife having a panic attack.

"What! What! What's happened!" Beca yelled then froze when she saw a mountain of red and brown hair littering the bathroom floor. "Oh my God..."

There standing in the bathroom was Brittany and Anna who had cut the majority of their hair off with razors they had found in their parents ensuite.

"Look at their hair, Beca!" Chloe shrieked. "How are we going to fix this? Their school photos are next week!" Chloe began pacing around and fanning herself as she took short, quick breaths and Beca knew that's when she had to step in and take control of the situation.