Chapter LXVI - Bechloe Bits & Staubrey Snippets

*Set in PP1, Aubrey is stressing out over the ICCA Finals of 2012*

Stacie walked up to the blonde and slipped her arms around her waist.

"Don't worry, Bree, Beca's got this."

"Does she? Does she really?"

"Yes, she does. You just need to trust her. I do. We'll reclaim our title. Just have a little faith." Stacie's words were calm and gentle.

The brunette then pulled Aubrey's hair to the side, granting access to her neck. Stacie began planting soft kisses along the older woman's skin, making Aubrey relax then turn around and fold her arms around Stacie's neck.

"How do you manage to make me feel so calm in stressful situations?" Aubrey asked.

Stacie smiled and smirked. "I'm just that good."

"Oh, shut up," Aubrey laughed then pulled Stacie in for a tender kiss.

~

*Set in PP1, Beca gets told off by Aubrey when they lose their first Riff-Off to the Treblemakers*

"I seriously don't understand how she's your best friend," Beca said to her girlfriend.

"She's not always like this," Chloe stated, slipping hand with Beca's as they walked back to their dorm.

"So she's just a bitch to me then?"

"I'll talk to her for you if you like."

"I've got a better idea..." Beca grabbed her phone and texted Stacie.

Beca: Get your girlfriend to chill.

Stacie: Already on it. Bree's pissed so she needs to get her stress and anger out. ;)

Beca: Gross. Well, when you're done, tell her to lay off me.

Stacie: I don't know if I'll have the energy afterward but I'll see what I can do.

Beca: *green puke face emoji*

Chloe giggled and kissed Beca's cheek.

"I still have no idea how someone like Stacie got with someone like Aubrey," said Beca.

"Opposites attract. I mean, look at us."

"True."

"Now, why don't I help you take your mind off Aubrey for a bit?" Chloe rubbed Beca's arm seductively, making Beca gulp.

"Y, yeah. Yeah, I think that'll be good."

Chloe giggled and pecked Beca's cheek as she took the brunette to her dorm.

~

*Set in PP3, Beca and Chloe are lazing in bed on a Sunday morning with the apartment to themselves*

"Let me make us some breakfast," Beca said, kissing Chloe's shoulder and slipping out of bed, making the redhead moan at her girlfriend.

Beca walked over to the kitchen and started playing some music from her portable speaker. By the time she did that and got started on breakfast, Chloe was up and walked into the kitchen to make a coffee.

"Dance with me," Beca offered, holding her hand out while Hit The Road Jack by Melanie Martinez played.

"Becs," Chloe giggled.

"Come on." Beca reached forward and took Chloe's hand.

Chloe giggled then began to dance with the brunette. They danced slowly, to begin with, but when the song picked up, Beca pulled away and twirled the redhead. Beca did it a few more times and every time it made Chloe giggle. The couple danced together without a care in the world. They both get lost in their dancing, feeling nothing but euphoria as they watched each other and got lost in each other. It made Beca's day seeing Chloe smile and laugh. Seeing Chloe as she was at that moment, Beca knew the woman was truly happy.