Chapter LXXXIII - Bechloe: Professor Mitchell (Part 2)

Chloe was so happy every time she left her tutoring sessions. She was getting to know Beca more and more each time and fall harder and harder for her as well. To Chloe, Beca was perfect. She was everything Chloe wanted in someone and she could tell that Beca felt something towards Chloe, too. The way the redhead caught Beca out whenever she was gazing at her or the way Beca got flustered whenever Chloe touched Beca or wore a semi-revealing outfit. Chloe loved the reaction she got from Beca each time and she hoped that every time Beca saw her was the time the brunette was going to do something but she never did.

That had been going on for a few weeks now and Chloe was getting tired of it. She didn't want to wait any longer for Beca to make her move so Chloe decided that she would have to be the one to do it. She knew it was going to be easy since it was so obvious that Beca liked her. So, Chloe made her way to her tutoring session in tight jeans, wedges, and a button-up shirt, which she purposefully unbuttoned so it exposed some of her cleavage. She also put on some makeup and sprayed some perfume. Aubrey told the redhead that she was going over the top but Chloe reassured her that her plan was bound to work. Chloe wasn't leaving Beca's office without getting at least a kiss.

"Knock, knock," said Chloe as she reached Beca's office.

"Come in!"

Chloe walked through the door and Beca almost drooled over Chloe's outfit. The brunette had to forcefully tear her eyes away from Chloe's chest. Beca was a sucker for boobs but she had to be good. It had been difficult enough for Beca to behave herself. Chloe was just so beautiful and Beca wanted nothing more than to kiss Chloe and more but she had to remain professional.

"How are you feeling today?" Beca asked as Chloe pulled up a chair.

"Good! I'm feeling more and more confident every time I leave here."

"Well, your grades are certainly improving."

"I've got you to thank for that." Chloe shot Beca a wink and the brunette gulped.

"Alright, well, let's get started then..." Beca raked a hand through her hair as Chloe pulled out her books.

Beca quietly took steady breaths to calm down but she didn't help herself when she constantly looked down at Chloe's cleavage that Chloe was sporting like a champ. The redhead made sure to stick her chest out more and also made sure that her shirt was open enough for Beca to see. Chloe would have never done anything like this with anybody else but she wanted Beca badly and she wasn't going to stop until Beca was putty in her hands. However, getting Beca to succumb to her charms wasn't as easy as Chloe imagined.

It was frustrating for Chloe to watch Beca checking her out without acting on it. Beca got flustered every time Chloe brushed her hand against Beca's or leaned in closer to her or did anything like that. Chloe could see that Beca was forcing herself not to do anything and it was driving Chloe crazy. At this rate, Chloe was sure the only way she was going to get Beca to cave was by stripping down to the nude and having her way with her. Chloe didn't want it to come to that since she wanted Beca to come to her but when the tutoring session concluded, Chloe knew she had no other choice but to pull out the big guns.

"I hope that's helped you again," Beca said as she packed away her materials while Chloe did the same.

"It has," Chloe nodded. "But... there is one thing that I'm still having difficulty with."

"Oh? What's that?" Beca leaned against her desk.

"Well..." Chloe strutted over to the door and locked it before turning around and practically undressed Beca with her looks. "I think my professor is holding back on me."