Chapter LI - Bechloe: Don't Lie To Me, Baby

Idea by CBClay

"Okay... You've GOT to be pregnant after that..." Beca panted.

Chloe giggled, running her hands up and down Beca's back then pulled her in for a kiss.

"You're so cute," Chloe smiled.

Beca chuckled then moved off of her wife and laid on her back as she caught her breath.

"Do you think... do you think it's me?" Beca asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, like, getting you pregnant... Do you think it's me?"

"Of course not! You've been to the doctor and you're fertile."

"I know but... maybe I should go back... We've been trying for a good month now and we're still not having any luck..."

Beca desperately wanted a baby with Chloe and she was so excited to have one and with Beca being born with a fully functional and healthy male appendage, Beca wanted to get her wife of three years pregnant. Beca and Chloe met in college when Beca was nineteen and they had been together ever since. Beca was a famous music producer and Chloe was a famous model. They were both very successful in their fields and they loved what they did. They had a nice house, nice cars, but something was missing and Beca knew that it was because they didn't have a baby. They were both at the age to settle down and start having kids and the more time went on, the more Beca wanted to have kids.

"Don't give up hope, babe," Chloe said. "Conceiving for the first time can be hard for couples. I wouldn't stress too much."

Beca smiled at her wife and gave her a tender kiss. "You always know just what to say, don't you?"

Chloe smiled back and kissed the brunette.

"I'm gonna get a drink. Do you want one?"

"Sure. I'll come down in a minute. I need to pee."

"Okay." Beca rolled out of bed and slipped on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt before leaving the bedroom.

Once Beca was gone, Chloe got up and put on her dressing gown then went into the bathroom where she grabbed out a small box of pills that she kept well hidden under the sink on her shelf. She took out one pill and swallowed it along with a handful of water she got from the tap. Chloe wiped her mouth then hid the pills before heading downstairs to find her wife cooking up breakfast.

"Pancakes for my lady," Beca announced.

"Oh, yum!" Chloe beamed, stepping next to Beca and snuggling into her side.

"You pregnant yet?"

Chloe giggled. "I don't think it works as fast as that, babe."

"One can dream." Beca kissed Chloe's head and finished making their breakfast.

"I've going to meet Aubrey today for lunch," Chloe said as she ate her breakfast with her wife.

"Oh, yeah? It's been a while since you've seen each other, hasn't it?"

"Yeah, she's been working hard at her job so now that she's got a little break, she's going to see me."

"That'll be good! I've got to talk to Theo about my upcoming album, which is still taking longer than I want it to."

"You'll get it done, babe. You always do."

"I know, I just hate this process that's all."

"I know but you just need to be patient. I'm sure the world can wait a little longer for Beca Mitchell's next big album."