Chapter LXXIV - Bechloe: Cuddles

Chloe Beale loved cuddles. Beca Mitchell hated cuddles. To make things fun, they were both dating. Chloe adored Beca and adored her more and more each day. Beca adored Chloe, too but the tiny brunette wasn't very good at showing her affection. Chloe knew that so she made it her mission to get Beca out of her comfort zone because Chloe couldn't be in a relationship without being affectionate.

It was bedtime and Beca was staying over at Chloe's. It was a bit awkward for Beca sometimes when Aubrey was there because Chloe and Aubrey shared a room but thankfully, Aubrey was over at Stacie's that night so Beca and Chloe had the dorm to themselves.

"You seriously need to get a bigger bed, dude," Beca stated as she walked out of the bathroom in her pyjamas.

Since Chloe and Aubrey shared a room, Chloe only had a single bed, making things really cramped when it came to bedtime.

"Next year we'll be in the Bellas House," Chloe told her. "It's taken them ages to finish building it but it's finally come to an end."

"We? Aren't you graduating next year?" Beca asked and Chloe fell silent briefly.

"Oh, yeah, I am," she chuckled.

Little did Beca know, Chloe was intentionally failing Russian Literature so she could graduate with Beca. That meant the redhead was going to have to fail three consecutive times but she didn't mind. She wanted more time with Beca and she loved being a Bella so it was a win-win for the older woman. She wasn't going to tell Beca, of course. It was her little secret.

"Now, hurry up and get into this bed," Chloe ordered playfully.

"Fine," Beca huffed then got into the small bed. "It sucks how these beds are already built-in. I'd totally move Aubrey's bed over so we could have a double."

"Don't you like being this close to me, Becs?" Chloe teased.

"Don't give me that, Beale. I love being close to you but I do like to have room when I sleep. Although, I fear that even if we had a bigger bed, you'd still cling to me like a monkey in a tree."

Chloe giggled and pecked Beca's cheek. "I totes would."

Beca rolled her eyes with a smile as Chloe got comfortable. The redhead snuggled into Beca, burying her face in her chest and curling up her arms to her own chest while Beca put her arms around Chloe. Chloe hummed then threaded her legs between Beca's. Beca hated hugs. She hated any form of physical contact but she quickly discovered that it was different with Chloe. Chloe seemed to be the only one Beca allowed to be touched by. If Beca was having a rough day or had a bad day, Chloe kisses and cuddles always made the brunette feel better. Beca had no idea how Chloe did it but it worked so she wasn't complaining and didn't bother to question it.

Once Beca was comfortable, she closed her eyes and gently began to rub Chloe's back, frequently rubbing the base where her skin was exposed. Beca's touch was speeding up the time it took for Chloe to go to sleep and it only intensified when Beca's hands slid up her shirt, touching more of her skin.

"Mm..." Chloe hummed, nuzzling her face in the younger woman's chest.

"Chlo?" Beca spoke softly.

"Mm?"

"How the Hell have you been single for so long?"

"I was waiting."

"For what?"

"You."

"You're such a dork," Beca chuckled, hating how easily her heart fluttered by the answer.

"I'm your dork."

"I suppose you are."

Chloe giggled and placed a gentle kiss on Beca's chest.  Beca had no idea how Chloe had been single for so long. Chloe was perfect and Beca was smitten by her. Chloe was everything Beca wanted and more importantly, needed in her life. Beca had no idea what she did to deserve this kind of luck but she didn't think about it too much. She enjoyed living in the moment and being with Chloe and, more surprisingly, cuddling the perky redhead. Not that Beca would ever admit it.