Chapter CLV - Bechloe: Stockholm Syndrome (Part 2)

Call me crazy. Perhaps I am crazy but Chloe was right - I needed to see the REAL her and I have. She is the most broken woman I have ever met. She is so damaged and so fragile that you could simply breathe in her direction and she could shatter. She is delusional and paranoid but she's still a human being who is broken and the craziest thing is that she can be fixed but what's even crazier is that I'm falling for her. After our first dinner, Chloe has lived up to her word and looked after me. She cooks for me, spends time with me, talks with me, gets to know me and she's right again - we have so much in common. We both had rough upbringings. Her father was an abusive asshole and my mother was a drug dealer who abandoned me. She found her outlet in music as did I. She loves to mashup songs. She writes her own songs and she has a really beautiful voice and I'm rather impressed by her skill.

Chloe has been the only person I've met that's been truly interested in me. She asks how I am every day and she's always there if I need to talk. She encourages me to talk, especially about my past, telling me how important it is to talk about it. I'm always hesitant but I end up complying and nine times out of ten, I cry but she is always there to comfort me. Now, I can openly discuss my past and have it not hurt as much and I have Chloe to thank for that. I have no idea what this woman has done to me but she's changed me. I trust her and she trusts me and right now, I'm lying in her bed with her head on my chest, an arm around me, and a leg sprawled over mine, both of us stark naked. I look up at the ceiling and gently stroke her hair but she ends up waking.

"Sorry," I say.

"Mm... What are you sorry for?" She mumbles.

"Waking you."

"You didn't wake me, Becs. It's okay."

"Good." I kiss her head, prompting her to tilt her head to kiss me properly, leaving a goofy smile on her face. "What?" I laugh.

"You're really cute in the morning."

"Says you."

"How are you? After last night?"

"Good. Really good. You?"

"Amazing. You're a very generous lover."

"Eh, I try," I shrug.

"You try very well." Chloe slips her body on top of mine and kisses me slowly with gentle tongue and lip biting - all of which drive me crazy.

I wasn't expecting to sleep with Chloe last night but I couldn't help myself. We had such a fun night and I'm glad we had our first time on such a good note, which has lead to a wonderful morning so far.

I place my hands on her hips and kiss her back before she pulls away.

"Don't pout," she orders softly, flicking my lip.

"Don't stop kissing me," I quip.

She giggles. "You're too cute." She pecks my lips then hops out of bed. "Pancakes for breakfast?"

"Yes, please."

"Chocolate chip?"

"Always."

"On it."

Chloe pulls on a pair of sweatpants and a sweater before she leaves the bedroom. I stretch out the sleep from my muscles and take my time to properly wake. That kiss Chloe gave me was a good wake-up call but it still takes me a while to get out of bed. However, I don't get as much time as I would like when I hear an abrupt noise downstairs.

"Chloe?" I call out but receive no answer. "Chlo?"

"Get off of me!" I hear her scream.

"Chloe!" I leap from the bed and chuck on sweatpants and a t-shirt and run downstairs where I find multiple police officers in the kitchen, cuffing Chloe and telling her to quit resisting.