Chapter LXX - Bechloe: What Are You Going To Do?

Idea by bhloexoxo

"What are you going to do now? Cuff me?"

The smirk on Chloe's face was driving Beca crazy and the words rolled around in the brunette's head when Chloe said them. Beca had no idea what she did to deserve her girlfriend of four years to ignore her all day. Apparently, it was a little game for the redhead since she got the idea from the internet stating that if someone ignored their other half, it would show the ignored partner's true colours. Chloe loved Beca with all of her heart but she did want to see what would happen if she ignored Beca and Beca being the big softie that she was, caved and even cried, begging Chloe to speak to her again.

Chloe wasn't expecting her badass girlfriend to cry and she felt a little bad but after she told Beca why she had been ignoring her, Beca was at a loss for words. She honestly couldn't believe that Chloe would do that to her. Beca's tears quickly ceased as she got rather grumpy at the redhead and that's when Chloe decided to test the waters a little more by saying those words that caught Beca off guard but also got her all hot and bothered. Beca and Chloe had a very strong relationship. Beca actually had no idea how she and Chloe were so close and so strong. Both women could see a future with one another and it was all because Chloe barged into Beca's shower all those years ago.

Beca loved Chloe with all of her heart but all she wanted to do at that moment was teach her girlfriend a lesson and the way Chloe continually smirked at Beca was driving Beca wild. So many things ran through the brunette's mind and she just wanted to do so many things to the woman who made her feel like she had done something wrong. Beca felt like crap all day and now it was her time to put Chloe back in her place. Chloe watched in anticipation as Beca stared at her and the redhead knew Beca was thinking. She knew Beca was thinking hard and that in itself drove Chloe crazy. Chloe always had fantasies about spicing things up in the bedroom, not too much, but just enough to make things a little interesting.

With a determined look in her eye, Beca approached Chloe and Beca's eyes were so dark, Chloe was intimidated, making her gulp. Beca reached Chloe then took her hands and brushed her fingers along Chloe's delicate wrists, sending chills of excitement down Chloe's spine. Even though Beca never admitted it or planned to, Chloe was usually the dominant one when it came to bedroom activities and now that the shoe was on the other foot, Chloe liked it and she couldn't wait to see what Beca had in store for her. A dominant Beca was always in the top ten of Chloe's list of fantasies.

Beca stared at Chloe's wrists for a little bit longer until she turned around and fished through their drawers to find a pair of stainless steel handcuffs that Chloe had bought a little while ago for the bedroom. Chloe felt her heart kick into overdrive when she saw Beca striding over with the cuffs. When Beca returned to Chloe, she grabbed the woman's wrist and threw her onto the bed and quickly cuffed her to it.

"I just might," Beca uttered, her lips a mere inch away from Chloe's.

Chloe wanted to grab Beca's face and pull her in for a searing kiss but she was cuffed to the bed so escape was impossible. Chloe looked into Beca's eyes that were now black with lust and Chloe felt as if she was dying of anticipation. There had been times where Beca was dominant but nothing like this and Chloe was loving it.

"What now?" Chloe dared to smirk and Beca arched an eyebrow.

"Now..." Beca lowered herself down even more to Chloe's lips. "It's time to get even."

Before Chloe could speak, Beca swopped in and attacked Chloe's mouth with her own and by the force and intensity of the kiss, Chloe knew she was in for a wild ride.

~

The next morning, Chloe woke up with a huge smile on her face, despite not waking up beside her girlfriend. The redhead shifted in bed to find her muscles sore. Beca had really done a number on the woman last night and Chloe was NOT complaining at all. It was a night to remember for years to come. Chloe had no idea Beca could be that spontaneous and be in control so well. Chloe was used to being in control herself and taking the lead on things, regardless of whether or not Beca thought she was the one in control.

Chloe took a few minutes to wake up properly and stretch the best she could with an aching body before getting up and making her way into the kitchen where she was met with the Bellas sitting in the kitchen eating their breakfast.

"Oh, hello!" Fat Amy greeted. "So glad you decided to finally come and join us!"

"Hey, girls," Chloe waved then got given a coffee by Beca who was looking as fresh as a spring daisy.

"Good morning," Beca greeted smoothly.

"Good morning."

"Have a good sleep in?"

"I did, thank you."

"That's good."

The smirk on Beca's face was intangible. She was so proud of herself and even more so knowing Chloe got a full twelve hours of sleep because of last night's activities.

"So, captains, what's on the agenda for today?" The Australian asked.

"I think we should focus on flexibility today," Beca answered. "I think it'll be good to test how strong our muscles are."

Chloe wanted to punch Beca in the shoulder. She knew the brunette was doing that on purpose. It pissed her off but it also turned her on.

"Okay, well, I can't promise anything but I am good at being still."

"Good. Get limbered up so we're ready to go. We'll head to the auditorium within the next hour," Beca concluded and the Bellas finished their breakfast then got ready for the day.

"You're evil," Chloe stated.

"You weren't saying that last night..." Beca purred, slipping her arms around the older woman's waist. "In fact, you were calling me God more than my actual name but it sufficed."

Beca's cockiness was sky high and Chloe wanted to just put the brunette back in her place.

"You're such a cocky, little shit, you know that?"

"What are you going to do now? Cuff me?" She smirked and that's all Chloe needed to hear when she pulled out the handcuffs from last night out of her pocket and hooked one onto Beca's wrist. "Wha...?"

Chloe quickly grabbed Beca's hand and cuffed her to the metal towel rack on the side of the bench.

"Chloe? What are you doing?"

"Getting even. Let's see how flexible you really are."

With that, Chloe shot her girlfriend a cheeky wink before strutting out of the kitchen with her coffee. Beca pulled on the cuffs but they wouldn't budge.

"Chloe? Chloe!" She called out but the redhead didn't return. "Oh, it's on now..."