Chapter CX - Staubrey: My Type

Aubrey's POV

Oh my God. Stacie Conrad is the hottest girl I've ever seen and I'm not the only one who thinks that. Everyone in the entire school knows that and Stacie knows that, too. She saunters down the corridors, grabbing everyone's attention. Her long, brown hair flows over her shoulders like water off a cliff, her smile could light up the night's sky, her legs go all the way up, and her body is to die for. She has been blessed in every way and I, and everyone else in school, envy her. I see how the boys holler at her and the girls look at her with green eyes and Stacie just eats it up.

I can't help but stare at her every time she walks by. She's just so beautiful and I have the biggest crush on her just like the majority of the school does. Stacie is the epitome of beauty and I can't express how much I want to be with her. I know a lot of people want to be with her, too but I REALLY want to be with her. I don't want her just for her looks, I want it all with her. I've never had a crush before so this is an experience for me but I've been crushing on Stacie ever since I started high school. She's just so beautiful and I love being around her. We haven't really spoken much throughout the years but I plan to get to know her more since this is my last year at high school and I don't want to have the regret of not at least trying.

Stacie and I have quite a few classes together such as Chemistry, Biology, and Math. It's hard to concentrate with her in my class. I'm a straight-A student and I'm amazed that I keep such good grades when she's my biggest distraction. I honestly can't stop staring at her. I'm amazed by how effortlessly her friends talk to her. It's as if they're not even phased or intimidated by her beauty unlike me who can't even string together a coherent sentence whenever she speaks to me. I don't know what she's done to me but I can't help myself. Stacie is so beautiful and I want her so badly.

Right now, I'm trying my hardest NOT to look at her but how can I not when she's laughing, giggling, and twirling her long, luscious locks as if they were made out of silk? Stacie is truly one of a kind and she can get anyone she wants. She doesn't even have to try. People fall to her feet when she walks past. It's like she's got this power over everyone in the school. I even see some of the younger teachers looking at her and it's weird but I don't blame them. Stacie looks older than she does. She could easily pass as a college student. I bet people have mistaken her for one many times and I also bet that Stacie has gotten her way more than once because of it.

"Alright, class, today I'm going to assign you lab partners for your upcoming practical that you're going to do," Miss Myers announces, making the students groan. "Oh, don't give me that. When you get out into the real world, you're going to have to blend, meet and work with people you don't know - that's life. Now, when I call out your names, I want you to find your partner and make your way to them then pick a spot in the lab, read through the instructions for the task, and get a feel for it. Talk with your partner about what parts you'd like to do and plan it out and, yes, you will have to make time with your partner to do the work outside of class."

Everyone groans even more but I don't. I'm the smartest one in my Chemistry class. Well, I'm pretty sure I'm the smartest person in all of my classes, to be honest, so it's not like I'm worried about being paired with a bad partner since I know what I'm doing.

"Stacie and Aubrey,"

What? My ears prick up at our names together and when I look over my shoulder, I see Stacie quirk an eyebrow at me and I instantly get heart palpitations. With my entire body now trembling, I get up from my seat and make my way to one of the vacant spaces in the lab and wait for Stacie who strides over to me.

"Never thought I'd be paired with you in my wildest dreams, Posen!" She smiles.

"L, l, likewise, Conrad." I instantly hate myself for stuttering.