Chapter CXXII - Bechloe: Cold

Beca Mitchell hated being sick but unfortunately, it was one of those things that were bound to happen. No thanks to Chloe though who passed on the virus to her girlfriend. Beca was very sick conscious and did her best to keep her immune system up by consuming lots of vitamins, water, healthy foods, and so on but it didn't do her justice when she fell sick about two weeks after Chloe began to get better. The thing was, when Beca got sick with a cold she got REALLY sick. It hit her like a truck and she literally had trouble doing anything. It was so bad Beca could barely make music on some days. Her eyes would get sore and she'd get really bad headaches where looking at any sort of screen would just aggravate it. 

So, it was understandable why Beca hated the common cold more than anyone else. Chloe felt positively guilty when she got her girlfriend sick but deep down she knew it was inevitable since Beca was by her side the entire time looking after her, kissing her head and cuddling with her. Chloe loved it but she knew it would have been only a matter of time before Beca contracted the virus. Now, it was Chloe's turn to look after her girlfriend who felt like she was dying.

"Oh, I'm coming, baby!" Chloe called out as she walked as fast as she could up the stairs with an assortment of things for Beca's cold.

Beca was groaning in bed, hating how her headache greeted her so aggressively in the morning.

"Okay, here we go..." Chloe sat next to Beca with a tray of medicine, vitamins, beverages, and some food. "Take these. Drink this. Chew these. Eat this. Put this on." Chloe was pretty much Beca's own personal doctor.

Luckily for Beca, Chloe grew up with lots of siblings that she had to care for when they were sick so she knew exactly what to do. Beca shared a lot of resemblance to Chloe's siblings when they were kids since Beca certainly acted like a baby when she was sick. Sure, Beca's cold hit her harder than everyone else's but she went over the top sometimes and Chloe caught on pretty quickly.

"Just leave me here, Chlo... Leave me here to die..." Beca groaned, clutching at her stomach.

"Oh, cut it out. You're not dying," Chloe huffed.

"Sure feels like it..."

Chloe rolled her eyes and put the medicine on the bedside table.

"Scoot over," Chloe said.

Beca grumbled at her but moved, allowing Chloe to slip into bed.

"Here," Chloe placed a heat bag on Beca's stomach.

"Mm..." Beca hummed.

"Better?"

"Mm..." She nodded.

"Good." Chloe grabbed her laptop and continued to work on her assignment but it didn't last long when Beca rolled over and clung onto Chloe like a koala in a tree.

"Becs,"

"What?"

"I have to work on my essay but I can't when you're on me like this."

"Mm..." Beca groaned, holding onto Chloe tighter.

Beca would have never admitted it but she was such a sook when she was sick. She was like a little kid who wanted their mother. Chloe found it cute and she loved it but sometimes it got in the way like now when Chloe had work to do.

"Babe, we can still cuddle but we need to do it so I can still use my laptop."

"Mph..." Beca huffed, rolling off of Chloe but still hugging her from the side.

"Thank you." Chloe kissed Beca's head and worked on her assignment.

Chloe focused hard on her assignment, reading all of the correct materials and she just started to get into a good rhythm of typing when Beca began pecking at her neck.

"Becs," Chloe sighed.

"Mm..." Beca's hand traced circles on Chloe's abdomen as her pecks hardened.

"Beca..."

"Sexy time?"

"No. No sexy time."

"But... we're in bed."

"And you're sick."

"Just a little bit of sexy time..."

Chloe sighed and rolled her eyes once more. That was another thing about Beca when she was sick - she got super horny. Neither of them knew why but she just did and it was the ultimate test for Chloe to stay strong and force her girlfriend to rest.

"Beca, honey, you need to rest. Sexy time won't allow you to rest."

"But I want sexy time..."

"You can barely walk. What makes you think that you're up for sex?"

"Because you're on top..." Beca slid her hand under Chloe's shirt and onto her boob where she squeezed it gently.

Chloe let out a soft sigh, which she tried hard for it to not sound like a moan. Chloe loved it when Beca touched her like that and it only made it harder for Chloe to stay strong. There had been times where Chloe gave in and rocked Beca's world and yes, it was good but Chloe felt a little guilty since Beca was meant to be recuperating.

"As much as I love sexy time with you, babe, you need to rest."

"But, Chloe!" Beca whined.

"No. I'm putting my foot down. You need to rest."

Beca pouted at the redhead, not at all impressed.

"Don't give me that look, Beca Mitchell."

"Mph..." Beca huffed again then snuggled back into Chloe's side, keeping her hands on Chloe's hips.

Chloe snaked her hand into Beca's hair and began scratching her head. Beca got shivers all throughout her body and it made her fall into a deep sleep. Head scratches and hair teasing were Beca's weakness, especially when she was sick.

When Beca was asleep, Chloe kissed her head and began typing out her assignment until she was distracted when she heard giggles coming from the bedroom door.

"What are you doing?" Chloe whisper shouted at the Bellas who crammed in the doorway with their phones out.

"Getting a picture of "badass Beca Mitchell" so the next time she says she's tough, we can pull out the receipts!" Fat Amy explained with a fit of giggles.

"You're so mean! Get out of here! Go on! Shoo!" Chloe waved them away as Stacie took a quick picture before shutting the door behind her.

"These girls are going to be the end of me one day..." Chloe murmured as she continued to work on her assignment.

Chloe loved the Bellas. They were her family but sometimes they were a little mean on Beca. Yes, Beca was a badass but she did have a soft side and Chloe didn't think it was fair for the Bellas to use that against her when she was sick. Chloe knew there was no changing their minds and getting them to delete the photos. She just hoped that Beca wouldn't be too mad when the Bellas did pull out the receipts...