Chapter XCIII - Bechloe: Million Dollar Woman

Mood lights. Loud music. Whiskey. Scotch. Leather couches. Half-naked women. And that's all you need to feel right at home. Going down to the most popular strip clubs in Los Angeles has become your favourite past time over the past four months. Work had been hectic and you needed a form of release. One of your work colleagues suggested that you go to a strip club. At first, you flatly refused since you thought that going to strip clubs was derogatory to women and you still think so but curiosity got the better of you and you ended up going to one of the most popular strip clubs. As soon as you entered, you felt right at home and since you were a famous music producer, you got the best service.

You got placed in the best section of the club and received a complimentary whiskey by the owner. It was a very relaxing environment and the women were beautiful but nothing struck you the most more than the beautiful redhead that made her way over to you and offered you a private dance. You couldn't have said yes quickly enough and you got given an hour lapdance in the back room. You were mesmerised by her movements and you felt gutted when your time was up. The following day, you came back for more as you did the day after that and the day after that. Soon enough, you were a regular patron and you got to know the woman's name - Chloe.

Over time, you got to know who Chloe was. She told you that she was a college student who had a passion for animals, which you found really sweet and still DO find really sweet. She used to sing a lot in college and described it as one of the best times in her life. You made a note to get her to sing for you one day because she looks like she'd have the voice of an angel. You got to know Chloe more and you were quick to notice that she was very generous, caring, and loving. She was very protective of her friends and family and she was the most lovable person you have ever met and she still is.

"Beca..." She breathes your name as she clenches the lapels on your signature leather jacket.

"Chloe... My God..." You rest your head against hers because for the second time this evening, she's rocked your world.

You give her a kiss then step back from in between her legs and do up your pants as she slips her underwear back on. You're currently in the back room where private dances are held and you did pay for a dance but over the past two months, you and Chloe have been secretly hooking up at her work. It's not the most desirable way to express just how much you adore this woman but when you're a world-famous music producer and the media practically follow you around like a parasite, it's hard to keep your private life private and the last thing you want is to drag Chloe into it all.

Chloe walks over to the minibar and pours you a drink and one for herself. You sit on the couch and she joins you. You know that alcohol only makes your thirstier but you need something after that. Chloe absolutely rocks your world and all you can do is rest afterward and have a drink to help you in the process.

"I want to take you out on a date," you say.

You don't think about it, you just say it because you've been meaning to say that for a while now but you end up overthinking about it and getting so worked up that you just bail.

"A date?" Chloe turns to you and you have a hard time meeting her gaze.

"Yeah. We've been seeing each other for a few months now but I kinda want more."

"Beca Mitchell wanting more?" She giggles.

"Yeah, yeah," you roll your eyes. "But I mean it. I like you, Chlo and I want something more out of this."

"I thought the whole idea of us was to keep it a secret?"

"Yeah, I know but that's not working for me anymore. I like seeing you but I don't want to keep seeing you like this. I want us to be more."