Chapter CXXIX - Bechloe & Staubrey: Courtesy

Idea by ilovetoread2019

"You've got to be kidding me... Beca!" Chloe called out, peering into the fridge noting that her favourite box of chocolates wasn't sitting in its designated place on the second shelf.

Beca heard her girlfriend's tone from the living room, wincing in the process but failing to answer the redhead. Chloe shut the fridge door and marched into the living room.

"Beca Mitchell!" Chloe snapped, putting her hands on her hips and glaring at the brunette.

"Yes, dear?" She asked innocently.

"Don't use that sickly sweet tone with me! Where are my chocolates?"

"Why are you asking me? It could have been anyone who ate them!"

"Who said anything about them being eaten?"

Beca froze then sighed. "Ah, shit... Look, Chlo, it was the middle of the night and I was craving something sweet!"

"Beca! They were my birthday gift from my grandma! Do you know how expensive those chocolates are?"

"Yes, and I'm sorry. I'll get you another box."

"It's not about getting me another box - it's about principle! You're so hopeless when it comes to chocolate!" Chloe threw her hands up and marched back into the kitchen, scrounging around for something else to eat.

"Baby..." Beca approached the older woman, wrapping her arms around her waist. "You know chocolates are my favourite... after you."

"Don't,"

"Don't what?"

"Do that. You know what it does to me so cut it out."

"But you love it when I do that..." Pulling Chloe's locks to the side, Beca's lips met her neck, which caused Chloe's eyes to fall heavy and eventually shut.

Beca knew Chloe couldn't stay mad at her for long when she did that and she had almost got Chloe right where she wanted her until...

"Oh, God! Stacie! Don't stop! Yes, Stacie! Oh, God!"

"Ugh... On second thought... you might get your chocolates back sooner than you think..." Beca clutched her stomach and groaned. "What the Hell is she doing to her anyway?"

"Sounds like something pretty good..." Chloe smirked.

"Well, it's pissing me off. Seriously, Chlo, my ears are bleeding."

"Oh, cut it out. They hardly see each other and when they do, they make the most of it. It's sweet."

"It's not sweet, it's disturbing. Stacie is up there railing Aubrey into the next dimension. There's only so much I can put up with in this house."

"Well, I'm sure the Bellas can say the same thing about us when we go at it."

"There's a difference between Aubrey and Stacie and us - we make sure that we're quiet and the only time we're not is when we have the house to ourselves. It's called coitus courtesy."

"Coitus courtesy? Where in the world did you come up with that?" Chloe giggled.

"Just then. What do you think?"

"Not bad."

"Yeah, I thought so."

Moments later, a very satiated and proud Stacie Conrad sauntered downstairs and into the kitchen clad in a white, silk gown, tossing her messy hair into a bun.

"Ah, there she is. Finished defiling our ex-captain?" Beca probed.

"For now," she smirked, going into the cupboard and grabbing a bottle of wine and a box of cupcakes, which happened to be Aubrey's favourite post-sex snack.

"Seriously, Stacie, what the Hell? You must have eaten something funny or drank something funny to make you like Miss Up Her Ass Aubrey."

"It's not what I ate, it's WHO I ate."

"Ugh... Here come the chocolates..." Beca gripped her gut again and put her hand over her mouth.

"Oh, shut up. You're just jealous that I'm getting some action and you're not."

"Oh, please. I get action all the time!"

"Yes, poor Chloe having to put in all the work."

"Wha...? She doesn't put in all the work!"

"Ah-huh..."

"She doesn't! Chloe, tell her!"

"Becs, I love you but you can be a bit lazy sometimes."

"I'm not lazy - I'm saving energy."

Chloe rolled her eyes as did Stacie.

"What? It's true! I'm right!" Beca protested.

"You're never right, Beca - you're a lefty!" Stacie laughed and Chloe joined in.

"Sex jokes, really?" The alt-girl's tone was unimpressed but Chloe and Stacie were laughing too much to care.

"You're so cute, Becs," said Chloe, wrapping her arms around the shorter woman.

"I'm not cute, Beale - I'm badass."

"You are! You're so cute!"

"Ugh..."

"Stace, baby, what's taking so long?" Aubrey's voice came from around the corner. "Oh," she stopped when she saw Beca and Chloe in the kitchen, causing her to tighten her dressing gown.

"Sorry, Bree. I was just getting us something special to eat and drink before we... continue," she winked.

"Wine and cupcakes? Wow! You're the best!" Aubrey snuggled into Stacie's side and kissed her cheek.

"You're the best," Stacie played, squeezing the blonde softly.

"No, you are."

"You are. You're really good at making a girl feel special."

"Well, you're really good at using your mouth..."

"You're really good at being in control..."

"I'll let you control me if that's what you want..."

"Okay! That's it! Time out!" Beca clapped her hands. "Sex addicts, go and take your wine and cupcakes upstairs, please! I need to somehow cleanse my eyes and ears from everything that I've experienced within the last ten minutes. Thank you! Goodbye!"

Stacie and Aubrey ignored the brunette, taking their snacks back upstairs with them.

"You're so cute," said Chloe, kissing her girlfriend's cheek.

"How am I cute?"

"Because you're such a prude when it comes to sex. It's adorable."

"Sex isn't meant to be public, Chlo. It's a private matter and the last thing I want is to be involved in Stacie and Aubrey's sex life, which I already have TOO much knowledge about."

"Either way, you're still cute."

"Whatever," she shrugged then grabbed Chloe's chocolate box and opened it. "Oh, cool!"

"What?"

"There's one left."

"Don't you dare eat THAT, or else!"

"Or else what?"

"Beca Mitchell, I'm warning you..."

Beca squinted at the redhead, picking up the chocolate then making a run for it upstairs.

"Beca! Get your ass back here!" Chloe yelled, chasing after her.

Beca giggled, jogging up the stairs. "Catch me if you can, Chlo!"

"BECA!"