Chapter XVII - Staubrey: Sweet-Talker Stacie

"Alright, ladies! Ten laps to finish off!" Aubrey ordered the Bellas who were exhausted after a full two hours of intense practice.

Why Aubrey thought that winding down with ten laps around the auditorium was a good idea, who knows, the Bellas thought.

"Stacie..." Beca panted, making her way over to the leggy brunette. "Please..."

"Beca, I can't. I did it yesterday."

"I know but for some reason, she's worked us harder today."

"Probably because we didn't do cardio yesterday."

"Please, legs..." Fat Amy begged. "If I take one step up those stairs I'm going to pass out."

"Yeah, Stacie, come on," Cynthia-Rose added.

Stacie looked at her fellow Bellas who were hot, sweaty, and panting like a bunch of dogs. The tall brunette tilted her head back and groaned.

"Fine," she sighed. "But you guys owe me."

"Oh, don't play that card, legs. We all know you love it," Fat Amy said.

"I like what I get out of it but I don't like the sucking up part."

With that, Stacie turned around and walked over to girlfriend who just happened to be the captain of the Barden Bellas. The captain who was strict, bossy, and controlling. She drove everyone crazy, especially Beca who Aubrey would constantly butt heads with but Chloe and Stacie managed to keep their respective partners under control but there were times where they couldn't stop their girlfriends from arguing with one another.

Stacie took a breath as she approached her girlfriend who was having a drink of water. Stacie stepped in behind the blonde, wrapping her arms around her waist and kissing her sweaty neck.

"Aubrey..." Stacie purred.

"Not now, Stace, we need to do our laps," Aubrey told her firmly.

"Come on, baby... We did everything you wanted today JUST how you wanted. Cut us some slack and skip the cardio."

"You didn't do cardio yesterday. You can't skip it two days in a row."

"I know but we've worked our butts off today and we've got the routine down pretty well. I don't think it'll hurt us if we skip today."

"Stacie, you may not know the importance of cardio but I do and this group needs it. The more cardio we do the more dancing we can do without getting puffed not to mention that it's good for us."

"I know but we're all exhausted. Pushing us to do cardio will make us all pass out and if that happens we can't make practice tomorrow."

"Nice try." Aubrey turned around and removed Stacie's arms from around her. "Ten laps." Aubrey walked past her girlfriend and over to the piano where she looked through the set list.

Stacie turned around to the Bellas who were all looking at her and mouthing "what's happening?"

Stacie sighed. She knew she was going to have to pull out the big guns. So, taking another breath, the brunette made her way over to her girlfriend, spun her around, picked her up, and put her on the piano.

"Stacie!" Aubrey gasped but was quickly silenced when Stacie smashed their lips together for a hard kiss until Aubrey pushed her away. "Stacie! What have I said about doing that during practice?"

"Come on, baby, I know you want this..." Stacie leaned in and skimmed her nose along Aubrey's neck.

"Stacie..."