Chapter CXI - Bechloe: Precious

It had been too long. Way too long for Beca Mitchell who had been on tour for two months. She wanted ever so desperately to take her wife with her but the redhead wanted to stay and work and she didn't want Beca worrying about her constantly while on tour. Beca would have worried regardless since Chloe was about three months pregnant when Beca left for her European tour meaning that the redhead was now five months pregnant and Beca missed her wife like crazy. Beca hated going on long tours without her wife but she knew Chloe couldn't always go with her. The redhead was one of the top vets in Los Angeles and as much as she loved touring with Beca, Chloe also loved her job and she wanted to work. Even though Beca earned enough money to support herself and Chloe for the rest of their lives, Chloe still wanted to work and be independent in that regard, which Beca respect like all things Chloe did.

All Beca could think about right now was getting back home to her beloved wife. She had just arrived back in Los Angles half an hour ago and was being driven to her house. Beca had let Chloe know she was on her way back and Chloe was so excited. It had been a long two months without her wife and being pregnant was taking its toll on the older woman. Chloe got quite emotional, which only made her longing for Beca worse. She didn't want to burden Beca by calling her all the time and telling the brunette just how much she missed her (despite Beca not caring if Chloe did or not). Chloe wanted Beca to enjoy her European tour and not worry about her but Beca always called her wife every day and checked up on her. There were multiple times where Beca said that she was going to cancel her tour and come home but Chloe was able to convince her not to. It was only about silly things, too such as morning sickness or Chloe being over-emotional due to her pregnancy hormones but Beca thought otherwise.

When Beca finally got home, she raced inside with her bags and called out to Chloe who was in the living room. Beca wasted no time in making her way there and when she saw Chloe, time stopped for a moment before they rushed to each other, shared a passionate kiss, then hugged.

"I've missed you so much!" Said Beca.

"I've missed you, too, babe! God, I've missed you..." Chloe sniffed, her pregnancy hormones already getting the better of her.

Beca squeezed Chloe then felt something between them, causing the brunette to step back and note Chloe's baby bump that had grown tremendously since she last saw her.

"How's my girl?" Beca asked, placing her hand upon Chloe's stomach.

"She's growing. Here," Chloe lifted up her shirt.

Tears sprung in Beca's eyes. She looked at Chloe's bump then at Chloe before getting down on her knees and running her hands over the redhead's stomach.

"She's grown so much!" Beca laughed, completely bedazzled by the size of her wife's belly.

"I knew you were going to be happy to see her," Chloe giggled, running a hand through Beca's chocolate locks.

"You're damn right... Wow... I just can't get over how big she's gotten!"

"I can. She's been sucking the energy out of me every day."

"Well, you are growing a human being inside of you, babe."

"True."

"Wow..."

Beca couldn't stop smiling at Chloe's stomach. She was so excited when she and Chloe decided to have a baby and was even more excited to find out that Chloe was pregnant and Beca had been so supportive since. She did everything for Chloe and made sure that she was okay every second of the day. Sometimes, Chloe thought it was a bit too much but she knew Beca's heart was in the right place and she loved Beca for it. Beca was the perfect wife and Chloe knew she was going to be a perfect mother as well. The couple had already bought a tremendous amount of things for their baby and were still in the process of creating the nursery as well.