Chapter Two

"sister what have you done?"  

"don't you see, this is the girl, the one we've been warned about" Emily Bennet says staring at Maddie Salvatore who was not conscious as her soul was being taken to the prison world after the witch had performed a spell to prevent her from falling into the permeant death in the afterworld. 

    "what do you mean?"

    "she is the one born on the eve of the blood moon, she will either bring Kai Parker to the point of no return, or she will save him" 

    "but it is forbidden to place another person in the prison worlds, the Gemini Coven will come after her"

"Malachai Parker is destined to join Katerina Petrova in bringing no the end of times, however in the prophecy, it says that a woman with fiery red hair will come along and she will either stop him or set him on the direct path. I cannot allow that to happen, if she has a chance at saving them then let her try sister"

    "how do you know this will work?"

    "I knew Madison back in my time, she is a pure soul. She can do this" Emily Bennet says watching her friend 

    "I hope you know what you're doing sister"

    "trust me, Madison Salvatore will save Malachai Parker from himself, she has to, or else the world ends"

-

Maddie opens her eyes slowly only to be greeted by complete silence, something she absolutely was not used to with brothers living in the same house. She sits up looking around and quickly realizes that this was not her home though it looked like it, everything seemed gray. As her memory returns she looks down at her chest where she had been shot and realizes that this is the place Bonnie was referring to. She's dead. Gone. Forever. She knew that she needed to find Bonnie if she wanted to pass on so she sighs and hops up to her feet brushing the dirt off of her jeans. She takes her time on the walk to Bonnie's house knowing that this would be the last time she'd get the chance, she admires every tree and flower as she makes her way to the short-haired witch. Time seemed to go by quickly as she finds herself in front of Bonnie's house, she sighs and opens the door to her house, and walks into the kitchen where her friend stands filling up a glass of water. She senses the presence and drops her glass on the ground causing it to shatter on the floor, tears fill her eyes as she makes her way over to the newly dead girl.

"Maddie?"

"I don't know it all happened so fast" she says as tears fill her own eyes, she grabs Maddie's hand and closes her eyes concentrating for a few seconds before pulling away and dropping their hands.

    "It was Nadia" she sighs

    "how much time do I have here?" Maddie asks

    "not long" she responds sadly

"Ok, can you please tell my brothers that I'm gonna be ok. I love you, all of you guys have been the best part of my life and I don't regret a minute of it" she says allowing tears to fall

"we all love you too" she cries

"goodbye Bonnie" she pulls the girl into a hug, as they squeeze each other for dear life (pun intended), her form disappears from the girl's arms as a bright light blinds her vision. She holds her hand in front of her eyes as the light disappears, once her eyes adjust to the normal lighting she looks around in shock seeing Mystic Falls town square surrounding her.