Chapter Thirty Eight

After wandering around town for a bit Maddie decides on the dance club knowing that a loud dark place full of intoxicated people was perfect. She walks up to the guard and rolls her eyes as he asks for ID, she compels him to let her and anyone else in for free and he nods blankly before moving out of the way. She smirks and walk-in taking in the scent of hundreds of fresh veins she could grab, a man by the bar quickly catches her attention as he smirks at her, she makes her way over to him and smirks before taking a seat on the opposite side of the bar directly across from his seat. Within a minute the bartender has set a drink in front of her courtesy of him, she smiles and twirls a strand of hair with her finger watching as he makes his way.

"hey there I saw you sitting here alone, would you wanna dance?" he says

"I would love to" she says before chugging down the drink, she grabs his hand leading him to the dance floor as she sways her body to the music ignoring him obviously trying to get closer in order to grind. After a few minutes, she grasps his collar and yanks him down to her level whispering in his ear.

"wanna get out of here?" he nods and she leads him out of the club and down an alleyway right next to it. She avoids his lips as he tries to kiss her several times and they land her cheek, he sends an angry look and she shoves him into the wall.

"Don't scream" she commands looking into his eyes and compelling him, he nods and she smirks bringing his neck down to her before sinking her teeth into him savoring every second of it as his warm blood slides down her throat. After she drains him of every ounce of blood in his body she drops him onto the ground as footsteps approach as. She pulls away looking up to see Stefan staring at the scene with horror, she smirk lifting her hand to her mouth that has blood all over it, wiping it off, and then licking it off her fingers.

    "wow I forgot how amazing that is"

    "Maddie you have to turn it back on"

    "I don't think I have to do anything" she replies crossing my arms

    "Mads this isn't you"

    "oh come on Stef quit being a broody bitch and let go, have fun for once in your life you might like it"

    "you know I can't do that" Stef says

    "well you're lame and I'm leaving " she says raising the middle finger before vamp speeding away in search of another victim.

-

After a few days of vamp speeding around and killing whoever, the hell came in her path all while getting as drunk as possible she decides to head home for a few to grab a quick change of clothes. As she walks in In, there stand her brothers with a big TV in the middle of the living room. She shakes her head not wanting anything to do with whatever they had planned turns to walk away when Damon appears in front of her gently pushing her back into the room where Stefan now stands in front of the tv. She rolls her eyes and takes a seat on the couch after pouring a drink.

    "Maddie" Stefan says

    "wait let me guess I know what your gonna say" she replies, lowering her voice and frowning

"Maddie this isn't you, you can't act like this, turn it back on. I will reply well sorry Stef this is me and I'm not gonna turn it back on because before this all I ever felt was sadness and now I don't feel anything at all! And what a great time I've been having" she says mocking him, neither brother finds it funny and she raises her eyebrows.