Chapter Forty Eight

Maddie stands in the kitchen placing the remaining dishes into the dishwasher after the couple had finished dinner. Kai prepared lasagna with garlic bread and broke out wine to top it all off. He had left a few minutes ago to take a shower and as she places the final fork into the washer she drys off her hands and walks through their house and into the bedroom. She passes by their bed and straightens out a few wrinkles and picks up the clothes her husband had left on the floor in his journey to the shower. As she walks over to her dresser and picks out her Pajamas the sound of Kai's soft voice singing catches her attention, she smiles and places her clothes on the bed, and moves over to the bathroom door, leaning on it. Rather than acknowledging her presence, Kai decides to ignore her and she rolls her eyes as he decides to sing much louder than before.

"wow sign him up for the voice" Maddie comments as she spreads a glop of toothpaste on her pink toothbrush

"you know I was thinking the same thing, I think I could really make it" he replies sticking his head out of the shower and looking at her, she glances over at him and allows her eyes to take in his built body standing there soaking wet, just for her to admire. The girl turns back to the mirror and stares at herself as she brushes her teeth, trying to keep a smile from coming across her face

    "you know this shower feels really nice right now, but you know what would make it better?" Kai asks

    "what's that?"

"you joining me" he says lowly before turning back into the shower and allowing her to see his back muscles through the convenient glass shower door. Her breath hitches in her throat and she leans down spitting the remaining minty flavor out of her mouth before she strips off her shirt without a second thought. She then shimmies off her leggings and discards them on the floor and unclips her bra before moving over to the steamed glass, she opens it slowly and steps in. She lifts her hand testing the water with her fingers and shivers, Kai instantly pulls her against his body and holds her tightly. She sighs in content and his strong arms hold her against the warm water. His hand travels from her waist to her ass and he grips it tightly causing her to gasp, he leans into her neck and begins leaving soft kisses along her collarbone, working his way up to her lips. When he reaches her mouth she waists no time in connecting their lips in a passionate kiss, moving against each other perfectly. Kai pushes her against the tile wall she moans softly at the feeling of the cold against her skin, the bench pushing against her claves. She slides down the wall sitting on the bench and stares up at him with a smirk, without further warning she takes his length into her hand and begins to pump it slowly and teasingly. He glares down at her and she smiles before taking the tip into her mouth and bobbing up and down. 

"shit baby that feels incredible" Kai pants holdings onto the shower wall. Maddie continues for a few more moments before Kai pulls her back up into another heated kiss, she grips onto his hair as he lifts her body into the air with ease. He sits down on the bench holding her waist tightly as her hips rocks against his sensuously. 

"I need you now Kai" she begs wrapping her arms around his neck

"so needy" he responds smirking, Kai adjusts himself and enters her causing the girl to moan softly in his ear. His arms circle around her waist and fall to her ass and he begins to guide her hips as she rocks against him. Maddie was already close as the hot water beating down on her back and Kai's hands were already too much. Kai was feeling the same way as her beautiful breasts were now front and center for him to look at shamelessly. As the heat in the shower increases over a few minutes, Maddie begins to feel the familiar build-up In her stomach.

    "I'm close" she gasps as she moves against him harder and faster 

    "me too" he grunts as he begins to meet her hips by thrusting up powerfully. Maddie grips onto his shoulders for dear life, digging her fingertips into his soft skin while moans escape from her lips involuntary.