1st

Park Mina

Philosophy class is our first class. Ms. Nam decided to not have any seating arrangement in her class as long as we listen to her. Ms.Nam isnt here yet and everyone is just talking around. Theyre actually getting ready for our presentation of talent later. Its philosophy class and i dont understand why are we having a talent showcase,as for me i cant dance and all i know is to sing a little. Im actually quite nervous.

Finally she arrived.

"Okay to be fair and square i decided to put your names in a bowl. You dont have to be nervous class, you dont have to finish your song even a 1 or 2 minute song will do. So lets start shall we?" Ms Nam said calmly, shuffling her hand in the bowl.

Please not me
Not me
Please dont pick my name.

I kept on repeating these words on my head praying i wont be the first one to stand up.

"Lee Donghyuck, the lucky one." Ms. Nam clapped loudly making all of us clap too.

"Call me haechan." Donghyuck said confidently.

What will he do? He looks like a dancer. Will he dance? Or maybe rap? He closed his eyes and everyone eyes widen when he started to sing.

He sang EXO's For Life. I was in awe when he sang the chorus i really felt his song. I looked at his face and he was singing comfortably and relaxed. I envy his confidence.

He actually finished the song when he hit the highest part which was D.O.'s part we all clapped wildly.

"Thank you." Haechan bowed and smiled at everyone.

"That was lovely. You have a beautiful voice mr.haechan!" Ms. Nam praised him.

"Thank you, i actually wanted to dance but i didnt want the girls to be overwhelmed." He laughed at his lame joke.

"Such confidence. Anyways lets go to the next performer.Bae sunhye youre next."

Omo. Such a pretty girl how can other girls be so pretty? While me im already trying my best to look good but still end up being a potato.

"Anneyeong my name is bae sunhye and i will be doing TT by twice." She smiled prettily. All the dudes in the class went wild. Even i was captivated by her cuteness. She sat down after dancing in the chorus of TT.

"Another girl. Park mina." I was frozen when my name was called. I stood up and went in front. I havent actually decided on what to sing.

What the heck, lets just finish this quickly.

"Seems like we've been here before your eyes are seeing straight right through my core. Its kinda strange but i like it..." i was singing and i only looked at the walls and not the class. But my eyes caught someone moving.

It was mark he was shaking himself then he jerked his head up and our eyes met.

"Dont tell me you dont feel what i feel right now. Ooh its written all over you..."

I looked away cause i felt shy looking at him. I diverted my eyes to the other side and my eyes landed on haechan.

"You can go anywhere babe wherever you want. Because i know were written in the stars..." he smiled at me and i returned the smile. I didnt finish the song because john legend's part was a little hard for me.

"Wow you also have a nice voice ms.park but its a shame you didnt finish it. Anyhow lets go to our next performer."

"Park jisung. Okay lets pick another one so we wont waste time. After park jisung is lee mark."

Ive never seen such a dancer, i wonder how jisung learned to dance like that. I was clapping like a retarded seal after his performance. He laughed at me. Aigoo so cute....

It was mark's turn. He sang Bigbang's Song called Loser. One of my favorites. He was just looking down while singing. When he sang The chorus i saw my pen on the floor and immediately went down to get it.

When i looked up i saw him looked at me and rolled his eyes.. what was that about?

My friend sohyun, nudge my shoulder to ask what was that about as she saw that mark rolled his eyes on me. I just shaked my head at her.

He finished his song. I clapped he actually was good in rapping. After mark's performance it was sohyun's turn she actually danced to beyoncé's crazy in love. I always knew about her sexy way of dancing but it never fails to amaze me....

Performances continues. Soon philosophy ended and it was time for our next class.

.................

"So any plans later?" Sohyun snaked her arms around me, i gave her a disgusted look.

"Not really, but i plan on heading home early why?" I took her arm off me she was heavy. Just kidding sohyun is a petit cute girl.

"Yah, youre so boring mina. lets just grab some ice cream on the way home?"

"So its your treat then?" I raised my eyebrow at her waiting for her answer. But somebody else answered for her, which made me turn my head to where the voice came from.

"Ill treat you guys." Haechan was suddenly  suddenly behind us.

"Are you kidding?" Sohyun gave her a sarcastic tone, i just stared
at haechan waiting for his answer cause i was shocked as well.

"Im serious as i can be." He smiled brightly.

"Okay if youre serious then it isnt true." Sohyun took my arm and dragged me away from haechan.

"Was he listening to our conversation? Good thing i didnt say anything stupid."

"Hey dont mind him haechan is always like that."

After dragging me we finally arrived at the chemistry Lab. it was very boring because sohyun was seated at front and im at the back. Haechan and mark was behind me i hear them talk from time to time and snickering. It was kind of annoying since i dont understand and i dont know what they're talking about.

_______________________________

Author:

Im sorry if the first chapter is boring but just keep on reading to know more. I hope that you will enjoy it.