12th

Lee Donghyuck (haechan)

Were all going home now. It took long before we finished eating everything up. We all divided the bill up, Of course we didnt let sohyun and mina pay since we all are a gentleman.

"Yah jaemin come with us, were gonna go and play." Jeno grabbed jaemin.

"But what about mina?" Jaemin stopped.

"Ill take care of her dont worry." I volunteered.

"Take care park mina." Renjun smiled.

"Ill join you guys." Jisung said to jeno.

"Lets go then." Jeno smiled

"What about me?" Chenle sulked.

"Stop whining and just hurry up." Renjun flicked chenle's forehead.

"Mark, can you walk me just till the bus stop?" Sohyun asked mark. I watched mark as he looked shocked, he looked at us waiting for approval. We nodded of course.

"Sure, ill walk you home. It is getting late."

"Jinja? Good thank you." Sohyun smiled really wide. I laughed she looks like she just won the lottery.

"See you guys take care mina and haechan." Sohyun screamed.

We all parted ways leaving me and mina alone.

"Lets go?" Mina asked me. I nodded.

"Is it okay if i walk you until we reach your house? I dont want to go home just yet."

It took her seconds before she nodded.
We walked in the silence. We took the bus still not talking she was thinking, she wasnt paying attention to the atmosphere.

......

We finally reached our stop. She was so deep in her thoughts that she tripped over the ground.

"Yah. You okay?" I wiped the dirt in her jeans.

"Yeah." She laughed

"What are you thinking about? You looked so devastated." She smiled, she was still sitting on the ground.

"I looked so stupid. Sorry im really clumsy and oblivious most of the time." She looked at her shoe laces it was undone. She started to tie it up.

"Do you perhaps.... like renjun?" I asked she stopped tying her shoes.

"Ani. Are you crazy?" She faked laughed.

"Its too obvious. Its says so in your face earlier. You looked so shocked when he arrived."

"Please dont tell anyone?" She looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Does jaemin knows?" I asked.

"No, i cant tell him that renjun is his friend, he might get mad or tease me to death." She got up.

"Then your secret is safe with me."she smiled at me and continued walking.

"Thanks."

"If you keep me happy then ill keep your little secret." She stopped walking and turned to me.

"Yah haechaniee, jebal dont do this to me? Do you want me to treat you to a dinner or anything?" I laughed at her, this is my chance.