BONUS CHAPTER

Park Mina

Summer is almost over,  all of us spent a lot time chilling and hanging out. As for me and haechan, were almost together everyday, i dont get tired of it though. If school starts again we'll be spending less time together, haechan was put to a different class this school year. How did he know? He begged one of our teachers, but he couldnt bribe them enough to transfer him to my class.  Im sure it will be different without him next to me.

"What are you thinking?" He played with the strands of my hair.

"School." He hanged his head back.

"Uggghhh, thank you for reminding me that." He removed his arms on me.

"Sorry, think of it this way, its a test on how strong our relationship can be. Besides were together everyday this summer, and when school starts again we can go together. It'll be fine."

"I know, but im anxious about your class what if a handsome dude is there and started to like you?  Plus jaemin and renjun are both there, i cant believe it."

"Jaemin and Renjun are there which makes it better." He looks at me suspiciously.

"You know that you have a history with those two, are you trying to upset me?" He frowns.

"No, dummy. What im trying to say is no dude will come near me because im sure those two will guard me the whole time." I rolled my eyes already imagining it. "Anyway, jaemin doesnt like me anymore and let me remind you that i stopped liking renjun a long time ago."

"Hmm, im still not satisfied." He pouted.

"Oh right! Mark is gonna be in my class too."

"I feel a little better, mark hyung will watch you for me  but im still not satisfied!"

"Yah lee donghyuck, dont be so whiny."

"Its because ill miss you." He snaked his arms around me and rested his head on my chest then looks at my face.

"You look like a spoiled brat." I looked down at him.

"why do we have to be seperated?" He pouted.

"Yah, how many times are we gonna go over this?"

"Fine, i was asking for affection but youre too mean." He lets go of me and turned his back.

Aigoo haechan and his whiny ass i cant even resist his cuteness.

I immediately hugged his back.

"I love my haechannie, he's so cute that i forgive him for being so whiny." I shaked his body as i hugged him.

"Of course who could resist my cuteness?" He acted out.

"Yah what was that expression?" I laughed.

"That was my handsome face."

"I love you haechan but stop doing that." He pouted again. I give him a quick peck and got up.

"Yah where are you going? Were just getting started." He shouted as i was making my way to my bedroom. I walked back and threw him his jacket.

"Were meeting with the guys remember?" I walked back to my room.  "And were not starting anything perv!" I yelled and immediately closed my door, haechan gets annoyed when i call him that since he's mostly innocent.

"Yah!" He yelled out.

...

We went to the diner, the boys were already there.

"Finally the couple arrives!" Mark greeted.

"Ever since you guys dated mina is always late." Jisung shaked his head.