59th

Park Mina

"Do you want me to cook for you?" We were standing by my door.

"No, just go home ill be fine." I smiled.

"Are you getting rid of me." He eyed me suspiciously.

"I just want you to be home before it turns dark." I ruffled his hair.

"Let me just check what you'll be having for dinner then ill leave." He was about to go in, I remembered i dont have anything to eat since i havent gone food shopping. I grabbed his arm.

"Ill just send you a picture of my dinner." He shaked his head. "Its really messy inside right now i dont want you to come in."

"No matter how dirty you get i still like you." He removed my hands and went in, he went straight to the kitchen. He opened the fridge and found nothing, he started to open the food cabinet but stopped and stared at my soul.

"So this is why you didnt want me to come in? What will you be having if i got swayed by your getting home safe trick?"

"Delivery." I gave him a toothy smile.

"Aigoo this is what i dont like, you starving to death and not taking care of yourself." Haechan scrolled to his phone probably checking out some menu.

He was sighing.

"Ill get changed, help yourself with some juice or coke in the fridge." I smiled.

"I should get rid of those." He shake his head in dismay. I went inside my room to get changed.

I went back and saw haechan washing the plates that was left this morning. He looked disappointed.

"Im sorry." I mumbled. I stood by the kitchen counter he didnt answer and continued washing the plates.

I sat by the kitchen counter waiting for him to finish. When he did,he dried his hands and went to the living room. I sighed and remained seated.

I felt something warm behind my back.

"Im not mad, you dont have to be sorry. I just get sad when i see how you live on your own." He rested his head on my shoulder still back hugging me.

"Im not on my own. I have dad and jaehyun's family,our friends and you of course."

"But theres no one to take care of you." I turned my body to him he was looking at me with sad eyes.

"Youre always taking care of me. So dont be sad i promise to take better care of myself when youre not around." I hugged his neck.

"Okay thats good because i like taking care of you."

"Delivery." There was a knock on the door.

Haechan ordered jjajang myeon and gimbap. He joined me for dinner.

"You should get going now." I look at the time and it was 8 already.

"Its fine we dont have classes tomorrow. Ill leave by 10."

"Are you sure? Your mom will get worried."

"Positive."

I played a movie to kill time.

"Mina come here." Haechan gestured his hnds and i went to him. He grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him.

"What are you doing?"

"Isnt it obvious? I want to cuddle with you." I rested my head on his chest and his warmth was really relaxing.

"Haechan." I looked at him and rested my head again. "What are we?"