4th

Lee Donghyuck (haechan)

Lately i found myself being happy again little by little. Sunhye and i parted ways peacefully and in good terms. I didnt hate her because she was an honest person, though it made me sad that we didnt work out, i had to accept it.

Most of the time i bother mark when im bored and sohyun sometimes, I love annoying her but dont get me wrong i dont like her.

Funny thing is that i didnt notice sohyun's friend mina, if it wasnt for philosophy class. I found her voice very calming when she sang written in the stars. I couldnt help but to smile at her.

I asked about her from jisung and chenle.

Flashback...

It was after philosophy class when i came to jisung. I saw that she was cheering for jisung when he was dancing.

"Jisungiee."i said while pinching his adorable cheeks.

"What do you want hyung?" He said irritated.

"Aigoo jisungiee is mad." Chenle teased jisung making him laugh when he saw jisung's reaction. *insert dolphin laugh

"Lets go out for a while. You too chenle." Chenle pointed himself and i nodded.

We went to the hallway and sat at the waiting area.

"This must be serious?" Jisung asked.

"Is there a problem hyung?" Chenle asked with concern.

"Did you think my voice was perfect earlier?" I looked at the both of them.

"Aish!" Jisung stood up.

"Is that it?" I nodded.

"You were great." Jisung said sarcastically and walked away.

"Lets go back to class hyung." Chenle also stood up following jisung.

I laughed. And followed them.

"Wait up."

"Hyung we could be late. You should've just asked us in the classroom.

"Mianhae. Its just that your performances were better even chenle's singing and mark's rapping."

"I wasnt that great." Jisung said proudly.

"Yeah you are, some girl even cheered you on and clapped like a retarded seal after your performance." I said, jisung scrunched up his nose and looked at chenle.

"Ahh, he's talking about mina." Chenle said.

"Ooh yeah, were very close with her." Jisung added.

"It was the first time i noticed her."

"Really you must be blind. Because mina is a very cute noona." Chenle said while messing my hair up.

"Aigoo you talk about her like she's your own sister." I fixed my hair again.

"Mina is very kind, im really fond of her she's really pretty when she smiles. Plus she doesnt have a boyfriend."

"Omoooo is our jisungiee in love?" I teased

"Ani. I just like mina as a friend."

"Okay then."

Flashback ended

Come to think of it mina actually has a pretty smile. She's actually a little funny i guess?