48th

Lee Donghyuck (haechan)

I was about to sleep last night but sohyun texted me that mina couldnt sleep and she needs someone to talk to. She said thats she's already asleep so she cant talk with mina since she'll go back to sleep.
I didnt mind of course, mina was probably worried thats why she couldnt sleep. I end up having a short conversation and i think she did sleep after that.

Mina looked better than yesterday, although there is still some few evidence left. She was all smiley when she came in.

"Did your admirer made you smile again with those cringey lines?"

"Yeah he did." She handed me the paper.

I heard youre in serious trouble.. for stealing my heart. ~admirer

P.S. i just talked to the police and they are eager to catch thieves like you.. love police btw..
             Kill me already its very lame.

"Wow. This is so over used."

"I know but i still found it funny. He's actually early today. Just when i needed to laugh."

"Youre starting to like this guy huh?"

"He's not that bad i think?" She smiled.

"Suit yourself."

......

School already ended i was fixing my things but i saw a figure running to the door.

"Aissh. That girl is so-"

"Girl?" Mark asked.

"Where's mina?" Sohyun was looking for her.

"She just went out, she was kinda in a rush." Jisung then left.

"Ill see you guys." I left. I ran so fast, park mina youre dead meat.

I finally saw her after all that running.

"Yah!" I yelled and she stopped walking and turned around.

"Haechan..."

"Did you really think you can escape me?" She just gave me a sheepish smile.

"I thought you wouldn't notice."

"An idiot like you is not hard to notice." She gave me a frown.

"Haechan i can go by myself, you probably have better things to do."

"Yeah i do and that is to stop you from buying junk foods." I gripped her wrist so she wont argue we went inside the grocery store.

She was pushing the cart i walked in front and started scanning foods, i was careful not to get anything expensive.

An old lady suddenly asked me for directions so i helped her. When i looked back at mina she looked away and i looked at the cart.

"Whats this?"

"What?" She smiled.

"I told you already. REAL FOOD." I discarded what she put in the cart.

"The choco pie." She pouted. I sighed and put it back.

I put some chicken, a few cold cuts. She insisted on getting canned goods since she doesnt always like cooking. I put in some rice which she objected was to many but of course i won.

"Ooh cant forget these babies."

"Enough with the coke already, you already drink so much in school. Your blood must be black by now."

"But i cant live without it."

"What about juices? Theyre much better."

"They're just meh." She stick her tongue out in disgust. She's so cute.

"How about lemon juice? I know you liked them. I heard from sunhye."

"Sure." She put some lemons in the cart and only took one bottle of coke in the end.

"So does she know you're here with me?"

"Were not dating mina. I hope that would shut you up about her."

"But i thought you wer-"

"YOU thought." She didnt answer back.

We waited in line they weren't that long but the cashier was slow.

"This is gonna last me for more than a month."

"Mina these are only enough to get you by in a month." She was standing beside me in the line. I let my weight rest on the cart.

"But i dont eat much or cook to be exact."

"And thats why i chose these for you so you'll have no choice but to consume it within the month."

"Do you always buy this much?"

"This much? This would only last for 2 weeks at our home."

"Oh right, you have a family.." i just looked at her what could i possibly answer to that.

"You should come by our house when you're free eunha would sometimes ask me about you."

"Really" she smiled. I nodded.

I lied eunha only looked for her once and that was long ago. I just wanted her to have a decent meal, it must have been a long time she had a home made meal.

"Mom loves guests." She smiled happily.

"Just tell me when." I nodded, it was our turn to pay. It wouldve been nice if i payed for it but lets be practical im still a student so even if i have that kind of money i cant. When you see mina you would already know she's well off, i know she is. Her dad should be giving her some monthly allowance since she lives alone.

...........................

Park Mina

Me and haechan ate something before we went home. I payed for the meal since i owe him a lot. Of course he argued about it, I knew i wont easily win so i payed everything when i pretended to go to the ladies room.

He helped me carry the groceries home then he went home afterwards.

I suddenly feel so happy when i heard that they weren't dating, of course i tried to hide it from him. I dont know why i was happy but a big part of me was but the other part of me was sad. Sad because i really thought that sunhye and haechan would finally be happy. I also felt guilty for the fact i always bring sunhye up, no wonder he seemed annoyed.

I took the note i got earlier and put it along with the others in a small box. I looked at it and realized how this anonymous guy had manage to make me feel better when i was feeling down. I really want to meet this guy already, maybe i should wait it out. Maybe he has the key to my heart. This guy might not get rejected like i think. He is a guy though?????