35th

Park Mina

Im too nervous to go in, what if jaemin is planning something? Or what if jungwoo is there? How did i end up with those two.. ill just have to avoid them as much as possible. If anyone finds out it'll turnout as a big issue, They wouldn't understand me of course. They will think that im stupid for saying no to jungwoo or jaemin. A lot of girls will hate me if they found out.

I went to school extra early so no one would see me. I decided to just chill in the rooftop since no one would see me there.

I received a text from jaemin asking if im in school already its a good thing jungwoo doesn't have my number. I still have an hour before classes starts, i didn't notice that i was already falling asleep...

I woke up when i heard the door open.

"Yah mina! What are you doing here?"

"I went to school early. What brings you here haechan?" I rubbed my eyes i looked at the time and i still have 24 minutes.

"Doyoung hyung asked me to water the plants here sometimes whenever he's busy with being the school president." He took the water hose and started to water the plants.

"Is sohyun in there already?" I asked since i dont want to go in unless everyone is in.

"I didn't check. So why did you come here so early?" Haechan wasn't facing me since he was still watering the plants.

"Im just in the mood i guess. I got bored at home."  He suddenly turned to me turning off the hose.

"Did you have breakfast?" He walked over me. I just smiled. "No wonder you're so thin. Do you live alone?" He sighed and reached something in his bag.

"Yeah i do. I just dont like having breakfast, been doing it for ages you dont have to worry." I chuckled.

"Here eat this at least. Mom made it ive had it before leaving." He handed me a bag of sandwich.

"No, your mom made this for you."

"I AL-RE-AD-Y had them just say thanks already geez." He sat beside me on the floor.

"Alright alright i will eat it... thanks." It was amazing i could taste the honey and strawberries in it.

"So what did you and jaemin did last night?"

"Nothing much... we just went to a cafe."

"I thought you owe him something? Does that mean you paid for it?"

"Uh. No. He asked for some advice on something."

"Its a secret i guess?" He asked and i nodded. "We should go in, class starts in 5 minutes." He reached out for my hand and helped me stand.

"Why aren't you with sunhye?" I suddenly remembered. He just laughed at me and walked passed me. "Wait for me."

We were in class already luckily jaemin wasn't there, Ms. Nam suddenly came in and we all stood up.

"I brought a lot of books for you today. I want all of you to read them, its just 16 pages so dont whine. Mr. Kim jungwoo and kim Yugyeom please put them here on my table."

My eyes widen at the name i heard. Girls squealed by just hearing their names. Good thing i wasn't sitting in front. I looked down so he wouldn't see me.

"Hello jungwoo oppa." Sunhye greeted. Jungwoo smiled at her.

"She's so lucky jungwoo knows her." Girls were whispering.

"Yeah they both won that night right?" Another girl whispered.

"They look cute together." Girls continued whispering.

"Mina!" I froze and didn't look up.

I felt sohyun tapping my shoulder continuously i just sighed and looked up. There it was jungwoo smiling like there's no tomorrow, waving at me like we havent seen each other for millions of years.

I smiled and bowed my head. Everybody was looking at me like they still couldnt believe i know jungwoo, i thought there confusion was all out that night? i guess there's still left.

"Thats enough you two can leave now thank you." Ms.nam shooed them.

You can get through this mina nothing more will happened...

Lunch came, Sohyun made sure i stayed beside her since she seems bothered by my anxious face.

"Whats wrong mina? Why are you eating so fast?" Sohyun asked stopping my hands.

"Nothing im just hungry." I nervously laughed. I should finish quickly so i can avoid eating with jaemin or seeing jungwoo again.

"Here have some more." Haechan gave me a lot of rice and meat.

"Its okay im already full."

"No, you look so hungry chewing fast like that, here have my yogurt too." Sohyun gave me her 2 yogurt.

"Arent you a miss piggy right now?" Jisung teased.

"Didnt you eat at home?" Chenle asked.

"Nope she doesnt." Haechan answered.

"Just eat slowly mina you'll get indigestion." Mark added.

"Sohyunieee! Sorry im late." Jeno sat down.

I closed my eyes and prayed that he was alone.

"Where's renjun and jaemin?" Mark asked. My eyes went wide open. Im so relieved right now.

"They said they had to do something." Jeno just shrugged.

I finally ate normal with that confirmation. I felt a little guilty they're probably busy right now and cant eat.

......................

I went straight at home, i never saw jaemin today come to think of it, but i did saw renjun on my way home. Maybe i was paranoid about jaemin and jungwoo. I guess i overreacted and everything is still normal, besides none of them texted me which means there's nothing going on or they weren't planning anything.

I should just do our homework. I opened my notes and i saw a crumpled paper fell down when i took out my books. Probably one of my scratch papers in math, i didn't bother to pick it up. Lets just finish this mina so you can sleep.

_________________________________________

Authors note:
Tell me what do you think?