19th

Park Mina

Huang renjun youre so weird. Youre sending me signals that you dont like me but then you tell me things that would make me feel all crazy.

Arrggghhh this is driving me crazy i dont want to go to school tomorrow. I just wanna sleep on this bed forever. I wonder why renjun wants to me to keep a distance to haechan.. am i getting too close with him?renjun told me that he wasnt the one who's jealous. Why did i like such a complicated guy.

Right maybe i should ask jaemin? No he would find out about my secret... oh right i forgot to talk to jaemin.

hey jaemin.

Nana: can i help u?

about what you saw earlier...

Nana: you dont have to explain anything to me.

were you going to tell me something?

Nana: no i just decided to check up on you since i heard from jisung and sohyun that you were sick.

thanks for your concern jaemin.

Nana: i guess you and haechan are really close now huh?

yeah i guess so.

Nana: thats great.

were just friends
dont misunderstand what u saw earlier.

Nana: glad u told me☺️

yeah
apparently thats what we look like.

Nana: then maybe you should keep a little bit of a distance.

maybe.
I want to take a rest now.
See u in school jaemin.

Nana: okay then see u in school nana.

I should just prepare for school tomorrow and dinner. Jaemin is acting weird.. do i really have to keep my distance with haechan?

.......................................

Lee donghyuck (haechan)

Morning came i was in the school gates and saw mina walking in from a distance.

"Hey mina!"

She looked back at me and waved back but she kept walking. Weird. Maybe shes in a hurry.

"Haechan." Jaemin was all smiley.

"Hey man, You look happy." I replied.

"Yeah i am. Were you calling mina just now?"

"Yeah i was, shes in a hurry i guess." I fixed my backpack.

"You know people think you two are a couple. You arent right?" Jaemin gave me a nudge.

"Nope. And i dont care what people think mina and i are close with each other."

"Maybe you should keep a little bit of a distance. I dont want people to think badly at mina."

"Thanks for the concern but i dont think they will see mina like that." I got irritated at jaemin so i walked a bit faster.

"You know girls like you right? You should watch yourself thats all im saying." Jaemin matched pace.

"I think i know what im doing man. See you around jaemin."

"Its just an advice but yeah see you around." He peeked at our classroom window which made me look back.

"Hey mina." I sat infront of her she just smiled at me.

"Nana." Jaemin waved at mina she smiled and waved back.

Pfft. I think he's just jealous of me because mina hangs out with me.

Class was very boring. Tick tock tick tock im hungry already. Right i have a chewing gum with me. I took it out from my pocket. I made sure the professor isnt looking and turned my head to mina behind me.

"Dalkomhan chewing gum." I whispered. She laughed and turned serious.

"No thanks." She continued writing.

I chewed and chewed till time passed by class is boring. I looked at mina she was sleeping already hahaha i laughed making her wake up.

School bell finally rang. I stretched out my body and fixed my things. Mina was fast she's already at the door.

"Yah mina." I put my arms around her pinched her cheeks.

She laughed and pinched my ears but she stopped when she saw renjun.

"What do you want haechan?" She continued walking.

"Hmmm. You left me behind earlier." I frowned, She removed my hand on her bag.

"Im sorry i was in a hurry."

"Yeah right." I messed her hair up and ran away.

"Yah lee donghyuck!"

Mina didnt chase me like i thought she would. I looked back and saw jisung talking with her and jaemin following behind. She must be busy.

Mark, renjun, jeno, chenle, sohyun and me were already at the table with our food. Mina finally arrived with jisung and jaemin with her.

"Mina sit here." I patted the seat next to me, she smiled And i smiled back.

"Jisung sit there." She pointed beside me.

"Yah i dont want you beside me. Go sit with chenle." Chenle laughed and scooted over.

"Then ill sit instead." Jaemin put his tray down and started eating.

"I think im just gonna eat over there." Mina pointed at the table beside us which was empty.

"Ill join you." Sohyun stood up.

Mina and sohyun were laughing about something. Its probably girl talk. I was eating but i saw a person in the corner of my eye making their way to mina's table.

We all looked at them.

"Hey mina! Can we sit with you?" Lucas and his friends were all smiley.

"Sure." She nodded and Lucas sat beside her. Winwin and kun sat beside sohyun.

"Yah lucas stop bothering mina." Renjun half yelled.

"Renjun bro we just wanna eat." He laughed.

"Dont worry we wont bother you guys just talk comfortably." Kun smiled at mina and sohyun.

"Hey winwin hyung." Chenle Waved i swear i saw jisung rolled his eyes.

Jaemin and renjun was watching the other group like a hawk. Seriously? Whats the matter with them?

Mina was laughing at lucas' jokes.
I saw lucas smirked after looking at jaemin. This is what i love about lucas he just loves to tease anyone.

"You have a pretty smile mina." Lucas complimented.

"Really? Thanks lucas."

"I always like girls with pretty smile, right haechan?" Lucas winked at me.

"Of course who doesnt right." I laughed, jaemin rolled his eyes.

Sohyun saw it too, she looked at me and laughed.

"Lucas mina is off limits." Renjun butted in

"Why would she be off limits?" Lucas asked.

"Because shes our friend." Renjun reasoned. Now mina was the one rolling her eyes take it easy mina someone else might see you.

"Then that makes it better doesnt it mina?" Lucas put his hand on his chin.

Is this war that i smell?

....................................