40th

Park Mina

When we Went back in class there was a bouquet on my table, i take a look at who was it from it was from jaemin. It was pink roses this time.My classmates wouldn't stop giving me looks. 

Time passed by and classes were done. I waited for jaemin outside since i haven't thanked him yet.

Jeno and renjun came out with him, they both smiled and left me and jaemin.

"Can we talk outside?" I asked and he nodded.

We went in the school field instead, jaemin insisted on taking me out but i declined since i just wanna go home.

"I just wanted to thank you for the flowers."

"Its nothing, There's more to come."

"What are you making me a garden?" I laughed.

"If thats what you think, then ill give you something else."

"You dont have to give me anything jaemin." I held his hand.

"Okay, ill try my best to stop myself from giving you anything." He laughed.

"So can we have breakfast tomorrow? It is part of my bargain."

"Okay then. Ill see you tomorrow." I waved good bye.

I went back to my locker to get my books before going home. When i was was at the school gate jungwoo was standing there with his hands behind his back.

"Hi mina, i have something to give you." I nodded of course he has something. He handed me a box of chocolates and a small teddy bear.

"Wow, very cliché jungwoo but thanks."

"Nothing beats old school." I took the chocolates and put it inside mg bag. My hands are full. He laughed at me.

"Just get rid of the flowers its going to wilt anyways." He chuckled.

"You look like someone who would plant a garden jungwoo. I cant believe you just told me to throw away a flower. Looks can be deceiving."

"I wasnt trying to be rude. Im sorry, should i help you carry those? I can walk you home."

"No need you are banned from my house. Thanks for the offer."  I walked away as i started to notice that there were students watching us.

Nice going jungwoo.

___________________________________________

Park Mina

Days have passed, jungwoo and jaemin wouldn't stop giving me gifts its really annoying. Jaemin only has 4 days left. They both wouldn't stop asking me if they can walk me home, they kept texting me so many times that i think my phone would explode, i couldn't even go to the rooftop anymore since they found out that i go there.

Just the other day they were about to fight because they wanted to sit with me at the cafeteria. Not only that they even competed on who should carry my bag which i didn't let it happened, i ended up beating the both of them with my bag. Jisung and chenle would sometimes make them leave when they wouldn't shut up.

I sat on the school field feeling the fresh air.

"So how does it feel having 2 guys fight over you?" Sohyun sat beside me.

"What are you doing here? Where's jeno?"

"We still have our own lives mina. Im here because I'm your friend."

"Thanks. Its very tiring having guys chase you, i thought it would be fun like in the movies." I answered.

"Which one?" Sohyun turned to me.

"None actually." I chuckled sohyun gave me a frown.

"This is your chance to be happy, I'm sure there's one that beats the other."

"There is."

"Then that settles it." Sohyun cheered.

"But i dont feel the same way for him and i know i wont learn how to."

"Its jaemin right?" Sohyun squeezed in waiting for my reply.

"Jungwoo is just really hard headed, i turned him down couple of times he just wont listen. And jaemin i dont wanna hurt him but he still insisted on doing it."

"Then give it a try."

"I dont want to when im already certain with how i feel."

"Feelings can change mina, youre just closing your heart. Or maybe..." sohyun didn't continue.

"Maybe what?" She sighed.

"Maybe you want to open your heart to somebody else?" She looked straight in my eyes.

I quirked my eyebrows, i didn't get what she was trying to say.

"Are you saying i like someone? Coz you know for a fact that as of now i only have eyes for Vernon and he doesn't even know i exist. I cant even go to their concert for crying out loud, there's no sense opening my heart to him."

"Wow mina and i thought you were smart." She slapped her forehead in frustration.

"Seriously though, i guess you are right im closed for love for now. Maybe im just waiting for someone to warm my heart?"

"Why dont you give jaemin a chance? His love and intention for you is pure. You see i didnt feel the same way jeno felt about me but soon i did."

"I get what youre trying to say sohyun. But you immediately felt it the moment jeno came to your house although it wasnt strong but you had the idea that you would like him but those things..."

"You didnt feel those things with jaemin. Well i cant make you do things you dont want to that would make you unhappy more than you already are."

"Hey i am ha-" sohyun gave me a look.

"Well i hope that you can end things well with the both of them, i cant imagine how hard it is."

"Yeah they're both nice and caring to me, and i can only return the favour by ending it and giving them the truth right?" 

"You should be a philosopher mina." I chuckled.

"Thanks sohyun, you dont know how you've helped me just now." I hugged her.

"Thats my job as your best friend." She mumbled.

"Am i interrupting girl talk?" Jeno arrived.

"Ill leave you two, i need to look for someone." I stood up and let the couple have their own time.

Sohyun was right my heart was closed for love even though i want to open up to someone i cant bring myself to do it. Maybe someday someone will have the key to it. Ooh so cringey mina.