36th

Park Mina

Friday came, jaemin talked normal to me like he never confessed to me and jungwoo he was still giving me greetings and small talks whenever we see each other. Im happy that its Friday already i just want to rest already im so exhausted since semi finals are coming up.

I was about to stand up from my chair since class already ended but i heard someone looking for me.

"Is there a park mina here?" A guy i dont know went inside our class.

"Yeah im here." I raised my hand and he walked up to me handing me a bouquet of white roses.

"Its not from me." The guy said before leaving.

"Nam dareum?" Jisung spoke making the guy smile and walk away.

"You know him?" I asked

"Yeah he lives next door."

I looked at the bouquet and looked for a card i found it dangling at the bottom with a pink heart keychain.

Everybody was waiting for me to tell them who's it from, i just sighed and sohyun took the card from my hand.

"Jaemin! Wow finally." Sohyun yelled, girls squealed some of them were shocked.

"Is there something going on with you two?" One of my classmates asks.

"No, were not dating." I smiled.

"We should go before these girls put you into interrogation."

Sohyun pulled me outside the school i was still carrying the flowers, we were waiting for jeno.

"So you already got it huh?" Jeno smiled i just chuckled.

"You knew? And you didnt tell me?" Sohyun glared at him.

"Because we didnt want to spoil the surprise, besides you'll probably be more excited than any of us if you knew." Jeno laughed.

"Lets hurry up i dont want to catch more attention with these." I raised the flowers to emphasise what im trying to say.

Sohyun and me parted ways, i was in my neighbourhood already i was getting exhausted carrying the flowers, i should remind myself to thank jaemin later. I was looking for my keys in my bag but i froze when i saw a figure at my front door.

"I thought i told you already not to come back here jungwoo." He stood up and walked towards me.

"I was planning to take things slowly. But i guess i have to step up my game. Is it from donghyuck?" He pointed at the flowers.

"What? No, why do you care jungwoo? I thought we settled this already."

"Its jaemin then. I thought i told you already? I wont give up easily."

"Argh... there's no point in talking to you. Just leave already im tired." I sighed and he smiled.

"Here, eat this for dinner you wouldnt waste such good food and money right?" He handed me a box of chicken, he waved his hand and left. In cue my stomach growled. He was right i never waste good food and money.

I made my way in, and put the flowers on a glass pitcher for a while since i dont have any vase this is what they do in the movies right? Will it actually live? I put my bag on the table as well. I started to eat the chicken when i finished changing.

After eating i cleaned my mess up, i took my bag and put it on my desk. I was about to lie in bed but i noticed something bulging from the side pocket. It was just crumpled paper but i don't remember having any scratch today? Maybe its sohyun's trash. I threw it at the corner, i haven't had the time to clean it up most of my scratch papers were thrown off in the corner of my room since i dont just carelessly throw papers away in case of emergencies it could be an important paper someday.

___________________________________________

Park Mina

Its saturday and I've waited a long time for this. Why? Because I'm meeting up with jaehyun and his girlfriend min soo eonnie after a long time.

I was about to leave but i suddenly got a call from an unknown number.

Me: who's this?

Unknown: is this mina?

Me: jungwoo?

Unknown: yeah its me, i thought Lucas gave me a fake number.

Me: good to know ill kick his ass on Monday. What do you want?

Jungwoo: well are you free today? I want to see you.

Me: its saturday jungwoo dont you take a day off?

Jungwoo: i dont want to lose to that guy.

Me: give me a break jungwoo, besides ive got to go somewhere.

Jungwoo: alright i wont bother you since i know you love weekends just promise me you wont meet with jaemin?

Me: i dont have to promise you anything. Im meeting someone but its not jaemin. I need to go now.

I hung up on jungwoo and saved him in my contacts, lucas is so dead. Shoot I forgot to thank jaemin, i should just thank him in person.

I heard jaehyun's car honking outside. I locked the door and got in their car.

"What took you so long?" Jaehyun said as he looked at me.

"Its good to see you mina." eonnie greeted.

"You too eonnie." I smiled.

Jaehyun started to drive, we were going to a restaurant somewhere in seoul. The drive was fun we told jokes and sang to different songs.

Jaehyun suddenly lowered the volume, it was a stop light.

"So, i heard from jungwoo that you two are talking again." Jaehyun said as he looked at me from the mirror.

"Yeah, i dont know what came into him." I answered and looked out the window.

"Did you two talked about what happened?" Jaehyun looked at the road and continued driving.

"Yeah we sorta did."

"Were not trying to impose anything mina, we just want to make sure youre making the right decision. We want what makes you happy." Eonnie reached for my hand from the passenger seat.

"You can tell us everything mina. You know we only care for you." Jaehyun added.

"I know. Thanks guys." I smiled to the both of them.

"Well were here. You guys ready?"

We all went in the restaurant. I should just enjoy myself from now.