38th

Choi Sohyun

Jeno asked me for a date today, I'm so excited right now. I wore a floral top and a high waist jeans, he said that we will be going to the cinema. I dont know why im so excited when were just going to watch a movie.

"Hey beautiful, you alone?"

"No, I'm on a date with some average looking guy. He's 10 minutes late."

"Yah how could you call me average? I was buying the tickets already thats why i was late."

"Im just kidding jeno. So what are we watching?" I hold on to his arm.

"Avengers end game. Ive been dying to watch it, jisung and chenle wont stop teasing me with spoilers." He looked at me and smiled.

Ive watched this already but what can i do?he already bought the ticket. I just laughed. We went in jeno was so serious he was so focused watching. He would squeeze my hand whenever there was a fight scene, i was watching him more than the movie. He doesnt notice, so cute. His nose bridge is so high and his laughter ugh its killing me, i want to squish this guy. He would let go of my hand whenever there was a funny scene he would clap his hands. I just went back to watching the movie before my heart explodes.

The movie ended he couldnt stop talking about it as we made our way to a fast food restaurant. I would just listen to him, i would sometimes loose myself in his eyes and forget that he was talking. We ordered pasta and burger for the both of us.

"Am i talking too much?" He suddenly stopped eating.

"No." I laughed.

"Did you not like the movie?"

"I loved it i like avengers too."

"How come youre not talking? And i saw you at the back of my small eyes that you werent watching."

I laughed at his cuteness geez Sohyun aren't you a little crazy over him?

"Well to tell you the truth ive already watched that movie, i didnt tell you since you were excited."

"Then you didnt enjoy watching." He looked sad.

"I did, i enjoyed watching you." Once again he couldn't contain his smile as he blush to what i just said.

"Then why werent you talking..." he was hiding his cheeks.

"Because i like listening to you specially when you're all pumped up." I chuckled.

"Stop saying those things i feel like I'm gonna have a heart attack, I'm the guy i should be the one saying those lines."

"Okay i dont want you to die because of my love for you. Lets eat." He hid his face and he was giggling i couldnt stop laughing, he looks like an idiot.

"Lets just eat please."

.....

Jeno was walking me home and we stopped at the gate.

"You remember the time that mark walked me home? Did you already liked me that time?" I looked at him and i fidgeted with my hands.

"Yeah i felt bad that time thats why i asked renjun to play."

"Really? Im sorry. I was having the time of my life and you were miserable. I did like mark back then."

"You dont say?" He looked annoyed.

"Im just teasing. Isnt it obvious that youre the one i love?" He stopped and looked at me speechless.

"Did i hear you right?" I nodded. "Does that mean were?" I nodded.

He hugged me and spun me around.

"Stop stop I'm getting dizzy." He smiled at me so wide his eyes were nearly gone.

"You just made me the happiest guy."

"Youre welcome. Well thanks for today." I waved and turned around but jeno stopped me and pulled me towards him.

Just like that he kissed my cheeks and whispered good night. After that he ran away. What a dork. I couldn't stop smiling, i probably wont have any sleep tonight.

_________________________________________

Lee Jeno

I was so pumped up today, this is one of the best day ever. I should tell the boys the good news.

I took my phone and opened our group chat.

Dreamiez

Hey ive got great news guys!

WaiterMelon: what is it?

Hyung: not interested🙄

Dolphin: jisung, you still owe me.

Hyung: yah its just 1000 won.

Dolphin: shut up you dont know anything about money👊

Moomin: what was the news jeno?

SunshineJackson: we dont care about your love story🤮

NananaIknow: jeno i need help!

Dolphin: i can help you out.

NananaIknow: no thank you i dont need a screaming sidekick👌

Moomin: i thought i was your sidekick?

WaiterMelon: you actually want to be a side kick? Kekekeke.

Hyung: youre so lame renjun hyung.

Hello? Can i speak now?

SunshineJackson: mark you still have my black cap?

WaiterMelon: oh my bad still have it w/me.

SunshineJackson: keep it clean dude.

WaiterMelon: you make me seem so dirty😑

Hyung: arent you? 😂

Dolphin: mark hyung is so cute.

Hyung: sure👌

Moomin: what was the news jeno?

Its official sohyun finally said yes🎉🥰💗

Seen by everyone

NananaIknow: i still need help.

Wow. Such great friends.

I went offline, they better not ask me for favours tomorrow. Our hyungs would've had a better reaction maybe i should've told them first specially doyoung hyung who loves me dearly.

I bet jaemin is asking help because of mina, poor guy doesnt even know what to do since mina is his first love.

________________________________________

Authors note:
I decided to put a little jeno and sohyun moments and a little nct dream moment. If sohyun is real she's so lucky to have a date with jeno.