41st

Park Mina

I was looking for jungwoo but i couldn't find him. I suddenly remembered i have his number, so i texted him to meet me after class of course he wouldn't decline.

I was getting sleepy in class so i grabbed a piece of paper and doodled whatever my hands would create just to wake me up. The paper was full of weird lines and irregular shapes so i just crumpled it and put it under my desk.

My hands felt something and i looked under my table. There were lots of crumpled paper.

"What the?" I grabbed the crumpled papers and put it at the top of my desk.

I dont remember putting papers underneath my desk. Even if i did there wouldnt be this many. Is somebody throwing their garbage on my desk? I stared at them thinking.

"Why dont you throw those out mina." Sohyun whispered being careful not to get caught.

"They arent even mine i think." I whispered back.

Haechan took one from behind me.

"Are these yours?" I looked back.

"Its on your table so it means its yours."

"Never mind, ill just throw it out later."

"Maybe there's something written inside." Sohyun whispered.

"Of course there would be, its probably full of mistakes." I grabbed the papers and put it in my bag. Ill just throw this out when class is dismissed.

.....

Finally class was finished, i left first since i have to meet with jungwoo.

"Mina!" Haechan yelled in the hall.

I stopped and turned around.

"You forgot this." Haechan threw the crumpled paper.

"Gee, thanks haechan." I stuffed it inside my bag, he could've just thrown it himself.

I waited for jungwoo at the bleachers, no one was there since its time to go home.

"Sorry, winwin wouldnt let me leave." Jungwoo ran to me.

"Its fine, catch your breath first then we'll talk."

"So why did you want to see me?" Jungwoo was now relaxed.

"You know very well why."

"Are you asking me to stop again?" He laughed.

"Its not funny jungwoo, youre wasting time and money on me when i already told you i cant give you what you want."

"I do realize that. But i still wanna prove that i really want you back and that im trying my best for you." He answered.

"I know that already jungwoo. I understand that but i cant force myse-" jungwoo stopped me from talking he then removed his finger.

"Ive heard it many times mina, im actually shocked at myself that im this determined.  Be careful on your way home." Jungwoo stood up and walked away.

I think he's just messing with me, maybe boredom hit him that hard. Aigoo ill just wait for the day he would get tired.

______________________________________

Na jaemin

I only have 3 days left. I told mina that we should go out tomorrow and surprisingly she agreed.

Im not getting my hopes up.

Okay im hoping a little But not too much, this was all on me so i shouldn't expect too much.

Jungwoo hyung is getting on my nerves sometimes, i try my best not to get annoyed because he's still my hyung after all.

"Yow dude." Renjun sat beside me.

"Stop thinking too much jaemin." Jeno sat on my other side.

"You cant stop me from getting anxious." I answered.

"You dont have to. You're way much better than jungwoo hyung right jeno?"

We waited for jeno's answer he just smiled.

"I dont think mina likes older dudes." Jeno said not answering renjun.

"He's not that old." I rolled my eyes.

"Jungwoo hyung seems like a playboy. Plus she would never date him coz jungwoo is her cousin's friend." Jeno added

"He's got a point." Renjun nodded.

"Nice motivation, ill try to believe it." I gave them a thumbs up.

"Im sure jungwoo isnt mina's type."

"Yeah, she looks like the type of girls who likes complicated guys." Jeno said. Is this dude really helping?

"Ani. Youre very wrong. She likes good looking guys who are responsible but still cool and laid back." Renjun laughed.

"Those descriptions fit you renjun, Jaemin is too hard working most of the times." Jeno replied.

"Are you saying that you're her type?" I asked renjun who's still holding in his laugh.

"No." Renjun just laughed.

"Nah, mina wouldnt like renjun more than just a friend."

"How can you be so sure?" Renjun mumbled.

"Because youre not that great." Jeno laughed.

"Yah!" Renjun went and strangled jeno.

"You guys are not helping." I stopped them from messing with each other.

Renjun sat down and fixed his uniform, jeno gave me a peace sign.

"Am i really not that great?" Renjun turned to me. I gave him an annoyed look.

"I cant stand the both of you." I left and went outside.

...................

Kim Jungwoo

I saw mina at the bench where she usually sits, she was looking sad zoning out.

I was making my way towards her but something made me stop. She wasnt zoning out. She was staring at someone.

Should i just stop and leave her be?

I saw mina get up from her seat she's probably getting back to class, which i should also be doing.

Its friday already and i decided to join mina with her friends were all going to eat out.

"Thanks for letting me join mina." She smiled and nodded.

We ordered chicken and grilled pork enough for all of us. There were 11 of us so we asked for extra seats. Even sunhye was here so im not the only outsider in this group, though sunhye is from the same class she has her own group of friends. She's probably here because of haechan, i heard they're a thing.

________________________________________

Authors note:
Btw i love renjun so dont hate me✌️ ilove them all dearly everyone of them is great.
Happy reading💕