60th

Park Mina

Haechan and i went to school together. We were careful not to be so obvious until we tell them, obviously we talk about everything when lunch time comes. Its the only time we have when we can all come together so we really enjoy it and discuss everything at that time.

"Haechan hyung why arent you with sunhye noona?" Chenle asked.

"Im not used in hearing you talk like that." Renjun spoke.

"Even jisung is getting respectful these days. Are you guys in trouble?" Jeno added.

"You guys, are you both okay now." Mark pointed to the both of us. We nodded slowly.

"No wonder you sat next to her." Jisung whispered.

"I have something to tell you guys." Haechan spoke.

"Why dont i feel good about this?" Chenle spoke.

"Mina and i are dating." They all dropped their jaws and stopped eating.

"Its about time." Mark finally spoke.

"I told you it'll be fine." Sohyun smiled.

"Why him?" Renjun asked.

"Yah." Haechan glared at him.

"Im just kidding i knew that guy is crazy about you ever since you had a crush on me." Renjun replied.

"What?" Jisung and chenle shouted.

"Mina, talk about low standards." Jeno was shocked.

"You traitor." Jaemin head-locked renjun.

"Why dont you guys look surprised?" Chenle asked.

"Aish, you guys are mean, you kept the juicy secrets from us."

"Can we go back to us now?" Haechan spoke. I blushed on what he just said.

"Im happy for you guys." Mark gave us a thumbs up.

"After all those fights you end up with each other, aigoo this is hard for me but as long as mina is happy." Jisung shrugged. I laughed at him.

"I knew it from the start. I support you guys." Chenle cheered.

I looked at jaemin and he gave me a sad smile.

"My mina is all grown up." Sohyun squished my cheeks.

"What about your secret admirer mina?" Renjun asked.

"Well i met him yesterday." I answered.

"Do we know him?" Jisung asked i nodded.

"Here ill show you a picture of him." I scrolled through my phone and showed them a stolen picture of haechan yesterday.

"Let me see." Jaemin peaked at my phone,They all crowded in my phone.

"Isnt this?" Jisung looked into it more since it was a little blurry.

"He looks like haechan." Jeno spoke.

"Yah, you cheese ball!" Mark ruffled haechan's hair.

"Wow unbelievable." Jaemin clapped his hands.

"Somebody get rid of this guy. He's too inlove." Renjun look disgusted.

"I cant believe this. This is just so romantic." Sohyun squealed.

"Thats why he was so frustrated at sol hyung." Chenle said.

"So are you guys official yet?" Mark asked.

"Not yet." Haechan looked at me and pouted.

"I just found out everything the other day, you cant expect me to say yes just like that." I flicked his nose.

"Ey, stop the couple stuff ive had enough with jeno." Renjun exclaimed.

"Were better." Haechan said proudly.

"Is that so?" Jeno stood up from his seat. "Congratulations on the newly wed!" He clapped loudly.

I hid my face and haechan laughed. Of course chenle joined him with his squealing.

"Yah you guys why arent you joining me." Jeno asked.

"Hyung dont be too loud people are eating." Jisung spoke.

"You guys are unfair." Jeno sat down and we all laughed at him.

"Lee jeno why were you shouting?" Doyoung came to our table.

"Haechan got himself a girl." Mark answered.

"What? Who's the unlucky girl?" Doyoung crossed his arms.They all pointed at me. "Not this angel face." Doyoung looked at me pitiful. They all just chuckled at him. "Unless this girl is a devil herself too?"

"No, she just knows how to handle this devil." Renjun spoke.

"Well thats good to hear. Tell that guy to respect me more." Doyoung left.

"Lets continue eating." I said. Haechan put more on my tray making all of them look disgusted.

We all went back to class, i let haechan get in first.

"Jaemin, can i talk to you?" Jaemin nodded.

"I dont want to hear you apologize to me, im fine." He smiled.

"I really am sorry. If i knew earlier it maybe i saved you from getting hurt." I looked down and fiddled with my finger.

Jaemin took my hands and squeezed it.

"I always got the feeling there were something with the both of you thats why im not that surprised really, you dont have to feel bad mina. Im really happy for you, i may not be the one you chose but i know that haechan will take care of you and that makes me feel better."

"Thank you for being so kind to me. I wished you all the happiness nana." I hugged him.

"You just tell me if he hurts you, ill kick his ass for you." Jaemin returned the hug.

"I can do that myself but a little help will be accepted."

"Okay he might get jealous again." Jaemin broke off the hug.

"See you around nana." He gave me his sweet smile one last time before going in.

I went in and haechan smiled at me.

"Is everything okay now?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"Good coz i only let you hug him because of it."

"Green eyed haechan, you should calm your pits." I teased.

"Im just kidding." He held my hand.

"So finally worked it out?" Sunhye said looking at our hands.

"Yeah, she's lucky." Haechan spoke.

"Well im saved, haechan has been complaining to me nonstop about you. He always talks about you and how jealous he is." Sunhye pretended to looked irked.

"Really?" I felt relieved.

"Congratulations on the both of you. Youre lucky to have him." Sunhye winked at me.

"I told you you're lucky."

"Not really." He pouted. "Im blessed." I cupped his face.

"Yah mina not here."

"You wish." I pushed his face away.

"Aigoo, jeno is not here. If only he was in the same class." Sohyun sighed.

The day ended, im glad we sorted everything out. And i hope everything works out well with me and haechan.